drei

after a long and tiring performance, jongin decided that it would be a good idea to return back home.
he found himself at the kitchen sitting on a chair, watching his mother doing the dishes. earlier today she wanted him to help her make the food to the homeless people.

she is just a kind mother everyone in the town loved. jongins mother had a heart of gold.

"it'll be fun", she said. but his mother was wrong, spending your time and strength to do the food to people who doesn't pay you back by saying "thank you" was no fun.

someone was knocking on the wooden door that was cracked open. jongin didn't hear anything, but as the knocking got louder, he turned his direction to the sound.

the person cleared his throat and ran a hand through his hair. "can i get one of those baechu-kimchi, please? here's 5000 won", the person said. jongin took the money, but as he did that he got caught of starring at the person for too long.

oops.

before jongin knew anything the money got stolen from his hand and the person ran away with the food.

"hey, you!!", jongin screeched. "you have to pay for the food, dumbass"

"what happend?", mrs. kim asked.

"we've got a dine n' dash again this time", jongin said. this isn't new to jongin, in fact, it happened so many times that he got tired of it.

"call the police, they can help you find him", jongins mother tells him.

"well i can't forget his face either", jongin chuckles. "he was really attractive"

so fucking much.
______
it can't get any weirder than this, right?🤷‍♀️