fünf

go follow momomaee !!
______________
the bell was ringing very loud that it made the boys little ears go numb.
a new lesson has started and as jongin rushed to the class, he tripped over someone's feet and stumbled to the ground.
jongin groaned as he gathered his books and other things that fell out his bag.

just as he reached out for his things, a hand touched his and that hand was reaching out for jongins book too.

the latter looked up to see kyungsoo with that stupid smirk plastered on his face, looking like a whole meal sent from heaven. that look of his, could literally blind the younger.

"you okay, babe?", kuyngsoo asked. babe. jongin blushed at the nickname.

"y-yeah", jongin stuttered, looking down, too shy to face the older.

"w-what class are you going to?", jongin asked.

"art class", kyungsoo said smiling.

"me too!", jongin said happily. "art classes is seriously my favourite thing. i can't wait to finish my-", jongin stopped as he realised he was talking over himself.

"it's okay. you can continue talking, sweetcheeks. i love your voice"

dang, what's with all this flirt that's going on between with them? jongins cheeks flushed a deep red colour again.

that boy was killing jongin. but in a good way.
______________

i suck at endings - please show my book some more love, i need it :')