sieben

"kim jongin, would you be my boyfriend?", kyungsoo asks, and there he saw it, jongin looking away, blushing like a high school girl. too shy to answer.

jongin keeps killing kyungsoo every single time with his softness and beauty. kyungsoo couldn't take it anymore. before jongin could react, kyungsoo grabbed him by the back of his neck, leaned down and kissed him. he pulled jongin closer with the other hand, to depend the kiss.

kyungsoo trailed down to kiss jongins neck, already leaving marks. the younger moaned lowly to the sensation. jongins moans was music to kyungsoo ears.

kyungsoo let the younger sit on his lap while his hands now were sneaking inside jongins jeans, making him gasp at the touch. damn those hands.

the elder slipped his tongue into jongins small mouth, making their tongues move in sync. kyungsoo let go of the other, who now was a hot mess.
"you have due tomorrow", kyungsoo said, breathing heavily.

"i- okay", was the only thing jongin manaed to say. jongin never thought that kyungsoo would act like this towards him, but jongin liked it. no way, he enjoyed it.

kyungsoo left him confused with a hard on that he needed to take care of.
the make-out session was still running though jongins mind, he was not complaining tho.

jongin got upstairs to wash it all off him. he suddenly got greedy and he suddenly wanted kyungsoo.

so bad.

_____
sry for the really short and vringey chapter jhkjvivigucu, the next one will hopefully be a bit longer ^^