Ch13 The Park

*Heres a random picture of Starscream*

Karma walked along side Dreadwing craking jokes and puns as they walked to the park.Once they got to the park they sat on a bench wanting to rest for the day Karma set her backpack and instrument case on the ground and Dreadwing followed her action and did the same Karma took out her phone and looked through the pictures seeing what she could delete to save storage.

Dreadwing was looming over her shoulder watching her I got to a picture of her and Will when she stopped "Who's that?"Dreadwing asked Karma stared at the picture "My silly brother."Karma answered The picture was of Karma and Will Karma was on Will's shoulders while someone took the picture for them.

Dreadwing hummed in response Karma threw one of her legs over the other she thought it was more comfortable to sit like that Karma went back to going through pictures Dreadwing then pulled a sly one,He stretched and layed his arm on the back of the bench behind Karma.Of course his attempt didn't go unnoticed.

Karma chuckled and leaned on Dreadwings shoulder Dreadwing flinched not expecting her to lead on him Dreadwing relaxed at the atmosphere whith the softly setting sun which was painting the sky a nice orange with pink here and there it was nice then Dreadwing looked at Karma's Instrument case.

"What instrument do you play?"He asked her Karma looked up at him and smiled she moved so now she was sitting normally she got the case and opened it in it lay

A guitar Karma pulled the guitar out and the pick she strummed the guitar it making a smooth sound Karma looked at Dreadwing as he stared at the desines on the guitar Karma then decide to play Karma strummed the guitar then started to play

As people walked by Karma and Dreadwing they would toss money into the case anc continue on walking by once Karma finished she looked at Dreadwing.Dreadwing's jaw hung open then he clapped.

Karma chuckled and decided to call it a day "I've got to go back home."She told him as she put her guitar away she grabbed her stuff "Bye Dreadwing."Karma said as she walked away "Bye!"He called out to her Karma chuckled and walked to her home Karma walked through the door to see her mom passed out on the couch Karma shook her head and went upstairs she set her stuff down and went to her personal bathroom.

Thank god she had one Karma walked in and looked in the mirror and sighed then she felt a pain in her back like some one was stabbing her Karma grabbed a towl and put it over her mouth to muffle her screams she didn't want to wake her mom up after the pain subsides she looks in the mirro to see two giant

(Art is not mine but the art is extremely beautiful)Feather wings that drag on the ground (like maleficent) had sprouted from her back Karma whinned and went back into her bedroom and layed on her stomach making sure not lay on her wings they did ...

(Art is not mine but the art is extremely beautiful)Feather wings that drag on the ground (like maleficent) had sprouted from her back Karma whinned and went back into her bedroom and layed on her stomach making sure not lay on her wings they did drag on the ground after all she sat and thought then she gave up and fell asleep.

................
A/n I updated yay sarcasm

Word count 547