zero

Megan is a disaster, with powers gone wrong.

Pietro is a hurricane, stunned by a ray of light that happens to cross his path.

--

shelley hennig as
MEGAN SINCLAIR

aaron taylor-johnson as PIETRO MAXIMOFF

PIETRO MAXIMOFF

aaron taylor-johnson as PIETRO MAXIMOFF

--

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

allow me to throw this general disclaimer at all y'all lovely souls:

when it comes to marvel, I do what I want. there's so much history in comics, cartoons, and movies alike, that I've gone ahead and taken full advantage of my writer's liberty and picked and chosen what is and isn't canon for the sake of this story! that means some things don't match up with what you've seen in the movies. do us both a favor, huh, pal? try not to freak out about it. I promise it all works itself out.

as for some other things that might seem off, and not necessarily because of canon -- this story was written in 2015. a lot of things have changed between now and the present, am I right? so try to remember that so far as fanfics go (and so far as the ever-speedy internet goes), this book is actually kinda old. but again -- it all works itself out.

also, this book is hecka unedited, and while that's probably going to be worked on eventually, for now it's not necessarily my primary concern. so my bad for any errors. should be pretty chill anyway though.

anyway, I'm incredibly thankful to all of you who have -- and are -- supporting this story, along with my other works! thanks for being such dreamboats! enjoy meg & pietro's story!

designated universe 717