Add team two (Rewritten)

One of the boys that came out had a familiar face. He was pale, almost unnaturally so. His matted hair was black, and looked like it hadn't been washed in weeks. He seem to have a caution demeanor at first, before he walked up to Nicole.

"Nicole. I thought that they would have captured you already. I am happy that you are safe." His tone was slightly dry, like he was happy that she was alive, but angry at that face as well. Nicole ignored it.

"Nico! I missed you so much! Who are the two with you?" She was enthusiastic about her half brother being there. She knew that she at last had some family left.

The blond next to Nico stepped up. "I am William Solace, but you can call me Will. I am a son of Apollo and Nico's boyfriend. It is nice to meet you." His voice sounded happy, but if you listened close enough, you could tell that it was slightly forced. "The girl with us is Bianca. Say hi Bianca."

The little girl that was hiding behind the two poked her head out and in a quiet voice said, "Hi." Nicole was shocked. She knew that Bianca was reborn, but she died think that Nico would be able to find her.
"What are you doing here, shouldn't you be with father? It would keep you safe." Nicole said.
"No. He would give me and Bianca protection, but because Will refuses to renounce his Greek roots, Hades would immediately be turned in. I need to keep Will safe and father won't do that. He betrayed his family, and I can't do the same. I care about...." He stopped mid sentence when he heard a rustling in the Bush they were hiding in. Someone had followed them.
Nicole picked up on what was happening and, with a snap of her fingers, the intruder was tied to a tree. It was a blond that Nico and Will seemed to recognize. It was Octavian.

"What are you doing here Octavian?" Nico growled at him. Octavian was one of the people that leads the Roman armies.

"I am just here to take out the trash. That's all." He was snarky. Nicole hated that. She gave into her urges and punched him in the face.

"Shut up asshole. Now, I have a 'deal' for you. You give me the information I want, and you get to live. So I'd talk if I were you. First, where is the Roman base?"

Octavian answered, "We have a base in Alaska, so that the Greeks didn't find us." Nicole could tell that he wasn't lying. What she didn't know is that the army had abandoned that base years ago.

"I got the answers I want... for now."