clinic bonding

Yoongi POV

I limped on my way to Math class, feeling slightly better than before. As I opened the door, everyone's eyes were on me. The teacher was looking down on his book and said, "Well hello mister, thank you for deciding to join us today—" He looked up at me and gasped at my appearance.

"Are you okay, young man!?" He asked frantically. I nodded and smiled softly then made my way to my empty seat.

The teacher sighed and looked back at his book and started writing things down on the board. I looked around seeing I didn't know anyone in this class. The whole period I was just by myself listening to the teacher and taking down notes.

Jimin POV

After my clinic time with that Yoongi kid, I went to class and got scolded by the teacher yet again about starting fights. I rolled my eyes and didn't bother replying. Everyone was looking at me which made me look straight at them with a sharp glare. They quickly turned back to their businesses. Some girls were still looking at me so I blew a kiss at them which made them all blush. How easy. She continued teaching whatever while I slept through it all.

Next class is History. The class I dreaded the most because it was all about memorization which I really didn't have any time for. Every discussion needed taking down notes to take home and study, then eventually have a test. I groaned at that thought and ruffled my hair in annoyance.

I stepped into the classroom and sat on the back of the classroom. Everyone was talking to their friends, waiting for the arrival of the teacher to get this shit done with.

I noticed a limping figure at the corner of my eyes. I turned to look and saw the Yoongi kid. He looked at me back and smiled softly while trying to walk properly and sat beside me.

"Are you sure you want to seat beside me?" I asked while arching an eyebrow.

He looked at me and sighed. He looked down while fiddling with the hem of his sweater, "W-well you're the only one I know in this class so... yeah."

I nodded and looked back at the window and started daydreaming about getting out of this prison.

The teacher came about 3 minutes after Yoongi arrived, and he quickly started the discussion. He was using a powerpoint presentation so the lights were turned off.

I looked at Yoongi and saw that he was writing everything down making me open my mouth in awe then smirked.

"Hey Min, mind doing me a favor?"

"What?"

I threw him my notebook which hit the side of his face then plopped back on the table and said, "Copy all that crap for me and give it back once the class is over." He rubbed the side of his cheek, slowly nodding.

Without hesitation, he began writing everything down on a blank page on my notebook. Not that one page was occupied with writings.

As class was going on, I snapped out of my daydream to look back at Yoongi. I saw how much he was struggling to write notes down on 2 separate notebooks to which I silently chuckled too.

He was frantically writing things down, then all of sudden I heard a groan from him. I realized it was because he did a writing mistake, so he hurriedly tried to get the correction tape beside the notebook but he ended up making it fall.

Picking it up, his head hit under the table which made him yelp. He sat back up while rubbing his head with a pout and I chuckled at that, "Stupid." He looked back at me for a while, but started writing again. At least now I have someone to take down notes for me.

Taehyung POV

I pouted thinking of Jungkook. I don't understand why he hated me so much. I never did anything to him nor touched him!

It was back to classes and my next class was Gym. I started getting ready for it. I got my Under Armour headband from my bag and wore it, putting my bangs out of the way. I changed my clothes then went to the classroom right after. My outfit now is a white shirt, red track pants, and my Kyrie 4 basketball shoes.

As I got inside my classroom, I realized something I forgot about. I have all my classes with Jeon Jungkook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
kyaaahhhh hope the story isn't going that boring, i swear things will start building up.