questions and doubts

Jungkook POV

"Guys, don't forget to vote for our venue on this year's school trip!" I shouted as fourth period just ended. "Hey Prez, how 'bout take the box and approach everyone right now while the teach ain't here yet?" Suho suggested. I nodded in acknowledgement and began to approach the people at the first column.

As students were taking their time on contemplating which to vote for, my eyes landed on V who had been awfully quiet and less obnoxious towards me. It had been a week since the incident and since then, he always tried to avoid me. I appreciate a V-less week, but feeling as if it was because of something I did wrong was unappreciated.

As I started on the second column, Bambam started filling out the form then spoke, "What happened between you and your lover boy?"

"Me and my what?" I asked with confusion laced on my voice. He replied, "You know, your Kim." I raised an eyebrow and responded, "My Kim?"

He chuckled and said, "Oh c'mon, it's obvious something's up between you two. Why aren't the both of you insulting nor talking back to each other? What happened back at the clinic last Monday? That's when it all started right?"

I sighed, "I... I honestly don't know. He just started avoiding me which is very unusual. I didn't say anything bad."

He folded the paper then dropped it in the box, "Impossible. V's not that petty to avoid someone without a reason. You must have pushed a button. A bad button. A red flashing bad button. A red flashing bad button with a big warning sign-"

"Right! I get it. Thanks for voting." I said. I walked to the remaining people on the second column, thinking about what Bambam just said. What could I have possibly said to make him react like this?

I was now in the third column, where V was. I approached him and placed the box on his table. He looked up at me, then quickly returned his gaze to the table. A few seconds passed with him still staring at the desk and me waiting for his vote (and maybe for him to say some kind of insult to me.)

"Well? Aren't you going to vote?" I asked. He scratched his head and slowly spoke, "Yeah about that... Do I still vote even if I'm not coming?"

I shot him him a questioning look and replied, "Everyone is expected to come, Kim." He bit his lower lip and said, "I-I know that! I just... don't think I'm free."

"Is this because of me?" I asked.

He looked up at me, surprised like a deer caught in headlights. "Wait, what? No-"

"Let's talk later, V." I said.

Jin POV

It's lunch time and it's a Taco Tuesday! I excitedly run out of the classroom, making my way to my locker to quickly fix my things.

As I was rushing to tidy up, a voice surprised me, "Damn Jin! What got you in a rush?" I looked at my side to see Hoseok leaning over the lockers. I closed my locker and said, "It's Taco Tuesday, Hoseok! I'm so hungry and that Science sucked the remaining brain juice I had."

He chuckled understandingly, "It does quite suck, doesn't it?" I sighed, then placed my arm around Hoseok's shoulders. "Well enough about that. Let's go eat some tacos!" I said excitedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh heavenly." I moaned out. "Don't make food sound sexual," Hoseok cringed. I threw a used tissue at him making both of us laugh. He said, "Anyway how many classes do you have with Joon?"

I thought about it and replied, "In a day, I have like... three." He nodded and said, "Whachuy zihk uhba him su faw?"

"Don't speak with your mouth full." I chuckled. He placed his hand in front of my face as he chewed until the food went down his esophagus. "I asked what do you think about him so far." I hummed and replied, "He's alright. Kind of bossy and demanding but has a sense of humor. He seems nice."