new group?

Jin POV

Last class until school's finished! It had been good so far, students came up to me and tried to make friends with me. Although I knew it was the privilege of being the son of a CEO and a handsome face, I was grateful.

As people were crowding around my seat, I noticed a familiar figure entering the classroom. Ah, Namjoon.

He sat behind me, while I turned to look at him. He glanced at me with a raised eyebrow, mouthing "What?"

I smiled at him and waved, while he rolled his eyes with a smile on his face. I giggled and turned back to the students talking to me.

"Seokjin! How do you know him?" A student asked.

"He's my seatmate in Math class!" I answered.

One male student shook their head and leaned towards me then whispered, "You got to be careful, Seokjin. That guy's quite the trouble." When he said that, another female student slapped him on the shoulder. "Don't be ridiculous! Namjoon's not that bad. It's his friends that are reckless, not him. He's just a tad bit... cold and serious, but he doesn't cause harm."

I tilted my head and asked, "His friends?"

"Yeah, his friends are-"

"Kim Taehyung, Jung Hoseok, and Park Jimin." A voice joined. Everyone looked towards Namjoon as he spoke in our conversation.

He chuckled and said, "You all do know I'm just right here, right?"

Everyone became quiet while the girl from a while ago responded, "Sorry, Namjoon-oppa."

"It's fine, Seulgi. Thanks for defending me. You're not entirely wrong." Seulgi nodded while she told everyone to go back to their seats.

I asked him, "So how are those friends of yours like for them to say they're trouble?"

He sighed and replied, "Basically Jimin's a fuckboy and doesn't give a fuck about school. Taehyung's kind of wild and likes to do whatever he wants without thinking, but that kid is very genuine."

I nodded, "How about Jung Hoseok?"

He chuckled, "He's different from Tae and Jimin. He's everyone's friend, but he does become very different when angry. He doesn't get angry often though."

"How about you?"

He hummed and answered, "What do you think?"

"I think you're the worst of them all." I responded with a teasing smile on my face.

He rolled his eyes once again at me and said, "As ironic as it sounds, I dislike fights, noise and people who don't mind their own business. I have the tendency to lose my temper often when things don't go my way. I am the best student here after all."

"Ah I see, so you're saying you're the brain of the group while you get dragged in the shit that they do?"

"Pretty much." He shrugged.

"It's understandable how you blend in with them. You have the face for it, the way you speak, how you walk, how you dress-"

"I get it, prince." He interrupted.

I giggled, "Prince?"

"So you would rather "son-of-the-CEO" then?"

I shook my head laughing, "Okay okay, prince it is. What a weirdo!"

"You do realize you're the only one who had the guts to actually talk to me and call me a weirdo, right?"

I smiled, "Lucky you. I guess I'm special."

He leaned close to me and smiled back, "Want to meet my friends after this class?"

I blushed slightly and responded, "Yes!"

Namjoon POV

"You ready, prince?" I asked him teasingly. He giggled then nodded.

We walked out of the classroom together as I walked over the lockers to find for my friends.

"Hmm, looks like they're not here yet. Where's your locker?" I asked. He pointed at a locker not so far from mine. I told Jin to fix his things first while I go search for my friends.

I tried finding for one of my friends in the sea of students when I heard a familiar voice at a distance.

"Are you really not gonna stop?" I turned and saw Jimin with a short pale guy who seemed to be following him.

"Hey Park!" I yelled to get his attention. He looked at my direction then waved. I walked up to him then asked, "Who's this little guy right here?" The guy smiled and said, "Hello, I'm Min Yoongi! Today's my first day here. The first friend I made is Jimin!"

I heard Jimin grunt, but I saw the hidden smile on his face. I smirked then replied, "I see. Welcome to our school, Yoongi. I'm one of Jimin's friends as you can already tell." He nodded, shyly smiling.

I turned to Jimin then said, "I called you to introduce you to someone. He's also a transferee. You can bring Yoongi along."

Jimin sighed, "Great, another newbie-"

Yoongi elbowed Jimin on his arm, "Ow, the fuck!?" He yelled.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Be nice."

I laughed at the peculiar duo in front of me then led them to where Jin was. "Jin, this is Jimin and Yoongi. Yoongi's also a transferee and today's his first day like you." He smiled at them and responded, "So this is Jimin. Nice to meet you!"

Jimin scoffed, "What did you tell the newbie about me, Joon?" I chuckled and replied, "You know, the usual." He rolled his eyes at me, making me laugh more.

I saw V at the distance and called out for him. He limped towards us, looking down. I knew there was something wrong, I'll ask him later about it.

Jimin looked at V weirdly then asked, "The hell happened to your face?" Taehyung pouted in response and muttered, "P.E." I looked at him worriedly then continued, "Well... Anyway, I wanted to introduce someone to you. This is Kim Seokjin, a new student." V forced a loop-sided smile, as his other cheek had a gauze pad on it. "Hey." He waved. Jin smiled then bowed.

Jin asked, "Where's your other friend Hoseok?" I looked around then replied, "Hmm, it seems he's not-"

"Hey Namjoon."

We all turned around to see... Jeon Jungkook?

I greeted back, "Hey Jeon." He nodded as a sign of acknowledgement then walked closer to us. "Oh, Kim Seokjin? Transferee? Son of Kim Jaebong, CEO of Kim Corp?" He asked.

Everyone looked at Jin with astonished faces, except me. Jimin hit my head then said, "Why would you introduce a guy like him to us!?" I rubbed my head then said, "Relax, dumbass. He doesn't mind."

Jin nervously chuckled, "How'd you know who I am?"

"Hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook. It's kind of my job as the student council president to know everyone here." He said politely with a smile. Just at that time, Hoseok appeared from Jungkook's behind and exclaimed with a bright smile, "Yup! And I feel bad for him for that."

"Oh and you might be Hoseok. Hello, I'm Kim Seokjin!" Jin greeted. Hoseok replied, "I overheard! Nice to meet you."

"So what did you need from me, Jeon?" I asked. "Mr. Lee requested for you to take everyone's assignments tomorrow then give it to him after classes." He responded.

"Ah, what a bummer. Is there anything else?" I asked. He shook his head while subtly glancing on V.

I looked at them weirdly, "Is Jeon worried about V?" I thought. I also noticed V was looking at his other side on purpose, avoiding Jungkook's gaze. "How odd..." I thought.

Jin was now conversing actively with Hoseok and Yoongi, while Yoongi was forcing Jimin to also talk to them. V was at the side, half-listening to the conversation, while the other half was conscious of Jeon who was beside him that was now joining the conversation.

"What a group... I, Jin, Jimin, V, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jeon huh?" I thought.