 four 

Namjoon won't lie and say he isn't the least bit suspicious of the fact that Kim Taehyung has suddenly found some kind of interest in him and is now talking to him.

He's pretty sure that Taehyung is onto him.

At first Namjoon thought that Taehyung was just fooling around with him and maybe finding some kind of way to humiliate him in front of the entire school.

It's not that Taehyung acts that way - and Namjoon isn't completely sure how Taehyung acts because he doesn't really know who he is except that he talks to Hoseok and to Seokjin sometimes, but the younger boy doesn't seem like someone who would embarrass him just for the fun of it - it's more that Namjoon is all too familiar with the I-need-help-in-this-assignment excuse and people pretending to like him only to make fun of him once they have what they need.

Then Namjoon thought that maybe Taehyung was actually attempting to befriend him which made him even more wary of what the younger boy’s intentions were.

He became even more suspicious when Taehyung told him that he was doing a history essay that was assigned from Dr. Lee, who Namjoon had as a teacher and he doesn't recall any assignment of a historic figure essay or even if it was mentioned as extra credit.

And it threw him even more off when he had brought it up to Taehyung and the younger had abruptly stood up and said something about leaving because the library was going to close soon.

This obviously made Namjoon even more cautious of what Kim Taehyung's intentions with him were.

So he had blurted out if Taehyung needed a ride home and almost combusted right then and there at the library when Taehyung actually agreed to hang out with Namjoon.

He was still a bit nervous of Taehyung catching up to Namjoon's huge crush on Seokjin.

More so when the younger had pointed out the little doodle of Seokjin in his journal and then when he even went as far as saying that it looked a lot like Seokjin.

Namjoon had to be quick to divert the attention from all of that because he knew that Taehyung would probably somehow blurt out his crush in front of said crush and then Namjoon would probably die of embarrassment or something close to that.

Namjoon even thought that maybe Taehyung did know about his crush and was probably finding a way to get it out from him and then run off to Seokjin who would most likely laugh at the fact that Namjoon had a crush on him and totally turn him down.

That is still a possibility since Taehyung has noticed his not so subtle fascination with Seokjin but as long as the younger doesn't mention it too much around him then Namjoon can keep on pretending that Taehyung has no clue who the doodles are in his journal.

There's been a few times that Namjoon has the urge to confront Taehyung on the real reason of why he wants to befriend him, but he's afraid of bringing the topic up and then somehow scaring Taehyung away and leaving him friendless and lonely.

And even though Namjoon doesn't get to see much of Seokjin after school since Taehyung is always with him he really enjoys having the loud company with him.

Namjoon is waiting at the library like Taehyung had texted him to do. He has a book propped open on the table even though he hasn't even given it a glance since this may be the only time he gets to observe Seokjin.

It hasn't even been five minutes since he finally got comfortable and started to dream about his crush when Taehyung plops himself in front of him with his bright smile and his large brown eyes.

"Hey Namjoon-hyung," Taehyung says and takes out his notebook, which is still blank.

Namjoon smiles and tries to subtly close the open journal in front of Taehyung so he won't see the drawings or Seokjin's name scribbled on the sides, but he's pretty sure that Taehyung already noticed them if the smirk on his lips says anything.