Trust me? (Angst, fluff)

Hey guys, I'm so so sorry it's been so late. But here I'm with another one. Sorry if it's too long. In this Jaebum and Jinyoung are going to be your brothers. Hope you like it. Enjoy~~. And I will soon update my story. Bye guys.

You knew Mark from four years. You've dated him for three years. It was one year after your marriage. It was your first wedding anniversary. But Mark was acting wierd lately. He would be always out of the house. He would ignore you sometimes. Sometimes he would be late to home. Today was the same.

You were feeling insecure lately. You wondered if you were not enough for him.

It was almost 4:00pm. You were going out to the shopping mall to buy Mark your anniversary gift. You soon arrived at the shopping mall. You went inside.

You were searching for something special for Mark. As you were searching, you saw something you never wanted to see. Mark was hugging a girl and he even looked happy. He then kissed her forehead. You were hurt by the thought of Mark cheating on you, not after your marriage. You immediately exited the mall not bothering to buy the gift.

You soon reached the house. You were waiting for Mark to come home. You were really hurt. You loved him dearly. You were crying. The thought of him leaving you, broke you. Soon you heard the door bell ring. You went and opened the door and saw Mark standing there with a bouquet and smiling. You let him enter. He gave you the bouquet.

"Hey baby, happy wedding anniversary" he said and hugged you but you pushed him away. He looked confused. You looked at him with hurt filling your eyes.

"Baby is everything alright? Are you okay?" He spasmodic cupping your cheeks. You swatted his hands away.

"Don't act like you care Mark." You said tears welling up in your eyes.

"But what did I do baby?" He asked concerned and confused by your behaviour.

"What did you do? You were cheating on me weren't yo Mark?" You asked him and you could see hurt in his eyes.

"Baby I would never do that to you"he said feeling hurt.

"Don't lie Mark. Today when I went to buy a gift, I saw you with another girl. You even hugged her and kissed her forehead. I thought I found my true love, but I was completely wrong! I was so wrong !! Thinking that you loved me all these years!! You were not yourself these days. I thought it was because of the stress and the work you had. But I was so wrong!!! Why Mark!! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?!!" You shouted with hurt and by now you were a crying mess in front of him. He was shocked and he smirked sadly looking at you.

"You think of me like this Y/N? I was not cheating on you!! It was my cousin who came to visit me today, and I wanted to ask her to help me in buying gift for you. She was going back to the states today. I went and dropped her at the airport and came straight home for surprising you!!. I was out these days because I was planning a special date for us, which I wanted to do myself, so it took time in getting everything ready. If you still don't believe me you can ask the boys, they were with me in this." He said gritting his teeth. Anger and hurt visible in his eyes. You immediately regretted saying those words.

Mark was always calm about everything, but when it came to trust he would not be able to control himself.

"You know what Y/N, I would not have bothered if someone else was saying this but you!! I didn't expect this from you Y/N. I thought you trusted me Y/N. This time you hurt me real bad. I can't forgive you easily." He said controlling his anger. Your eyes widened in shock.

"Mark, I'm so so sorry. Please forgive me. I'm sorry. I would never do this again. Please forgive me Mark please?" You said crying and holding his arms. He swatted my hand away and looked at you with anger filled in his eyes.