Tired (fluff, angst)

Hey guys~
OMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 52k VIEWS AND 1k VIEWS!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!
Here is another one. This one was requested by thefabulousdaughter. Hope you like it!
Enjoy~
It was evening 7:00 pm and Mark was still at the company. They just came back from the world tour and Mark already informed you that they will be going to the company first. You were cooking dinner for the both of you. Half an hour was gone and you heard the door open and close. You knew it was Mark. You walked to him happily and hugged him tightly. Mark rested his head in the crook of your neck and kissed you there.
"Hey baby, I missed you so much!,how was your world tour?" You asked him still hugging.
"I missed you too. And it was great! There were so many fans. Our fans never fail us" he said into your shoulder.
"Can we go on a date tomorrow?" He asked you breaking the hug.
"Don't you have to go to work tomorrow?" You asked him.
"We have a day off tomorrow" he said.
"Oh" I said.
"So can we?" He asked again.
"No" you said. The boys were busy for one month and you didn't want Mark to waste his day by going on a date. You wanted him to rest.
"But why?~" he whined.
"We will talk about this tomorrow. Go and sit, the dinner is ready" you said. He sighed and sat. You served the dinner and you both had your dinner and went to bed.
Next Morning~~
You woke up to Mark pecking your face. You smiled and opened your eyes.
"Good morning baby" he said in his husky voice.
"Good morning" you replied.
"Let's go on a date?" He said more like a question.
"No Mark! It's your day off today, and you just came back from the tour and I know that you're very tired, so you should rest" you scolded.
"But I want to spend time with you" he said.
"We can spend the time inside the house too! There is no need to go out for that" you said.
"But I want to go on a date with you" he whined.
"Mark we are not going anywhere. If you don't listen to me I won't talk to you" you said.
"But-"
"I don't want to hear anything" you said and walked into the bathroom. Mark sighed. You freshened up and walked into the kitchen ignoring Mark. You were cooking breakfast when you felt arms wrapping around your waist.
"Babe let's go on a date please" he said. It irritated you that he was not taking care of his health. You removed his arms roughly and continued your work. You served the breakfast and started eating without waiting for him. Mark sighed and ate his breakfast. You washed the dishes and before you could walk away, Mark's question stopped you.
"Are you seeing someone behind my back?" His question shocked you.
"What?!" You said turning around to face him.
"Tell me! Are you seeing someone behind my back? Is that why you don't want to go on a date with me?!" He said coldly.
"Mark! I'm married to you!" You said hurt.
"Who said that married women don't  cheat on their husbands? Huh!?" He said walking closer to you.
"I can't believe you!" You said and walked away from him. You heard the door bell ring. You sighed and opened it to see Mark's brother Kai with his wife Jennie.
"Hi guys" you said smiling. They smiled slightly and entered your house. They sat on the couch with Mark and you sitting opposite to them.
"What brings you guys here?" You asked them.
"We fought" Kai replied slowly.
"And may I know why?" You asked.
"Trust issues" he simply replied. You sighed and sat beside Jennie while Mark sat beside Kai.
"Tell us about it" Mark said.
"She thinks that I'm cheating on her just because I don't come back home everyday. Why doesn't she understand that my schedule is packed?!" He said.
"Why are you making me look like the bad person here?! You also doubted me!!" Jennie said.
"Guys stop it! What are you? You guys are not kids anymore! You are adults now moreover you both are married to each other. And trust is the most important thing in your relationship! If there is no trust there won't be any love between you both! There will be no peace between you both! Learn to trust each other guys! You are grown ups now! If you feel insecure or have any issues, you have to sit and talk to your partner not fight like this! Understand?" You said.
"We are sorry noona/unnie" They both said.
"You shouldn't apologise to me. Apologise to each other" you said smiling at them.
"I'm sorry Kai" Jennie said.
"I'm sorry baby" Kai said smiling. They hugged each other. Kai kissed her forehead.
"Thank you noona and hyung. And we are sorry for disturbing you guys" Kai said.
"It's okay, we will always be there to guide you both." You said smiling.
"Thank you unnie" Jennie said.
"Don't forget that trust is very important in a relationship. Never doubt your partner" you said looking at Mark with hurt in your eyes. You looked back at the couple and smiled while they nodded.
"We will leave now noona. Thanks again both of you." Kai said and they both hugged you both and left. You walked into your bedroom ignoring Mark. Before you could close the door, Mark entered. You walked away from him.
"Leave me alone Mark, I don't want to talk to you right now" you said.
"Y/N please listen to me-"
"What do I have to listen Mark?! You apologising for doubting me?! Or you apologising for hurting me with your stupid words?! How could you even think like that! I never complained for you coming home once in a month! I never complained for you not spending time with me! I never doubted you for anything! Because I know that you're doing it for us and also, because I trust you Mark! But why can't you do the same and trust me! Just because I said no for a date, you would accuse me of something so cheap! I only said no because I wanted you to take rest on your day off because I know that you guys didn't get time to rest for the past whole month. I would never do something which would break you and me apart Mark! I would never! Please trust me!" You said  controlling your tears. Mark walked towards you and hugged you tightly. Your tears flowed out. You hugged him back. He broke the hug and wiped your tears.
"I'm sorry *kiss* I'm sorry *kiss* I'm sorry *kiss* I'm sorry *kiss* I'm sorry *kiss* I'm sorry *kiss*" he said kissing all over your face.
"I'm sorry for doubting you baby,
I'm sorry for doubting your love towards me. Please forgive me." He said cupping your cheeks. He rested his forehead against yours making your nose touch.
"I forgive you Mark, never doubt me again" you said.
"Never ever, I promise" he said kissing your lips. He sucked on your bottom lips and bit them earning a moan from you.
"I love you" He said breaking the kiss.
"I love you too" you said smiling.
"Can we cuddle?" He asked. You nodded smiling. He laid on the bed and pulled you beside him. He cuddled you from behind and rested his head in the crook of your neck. He pecked your neck softly. He playfully nibbled on your earlobe.
"Mark!" You said blushing. Mark chuckled and turned you towards himself. He tucked a strand of your hair behind your ears and cupped your cheeks. He looked into your eyes with so much love.
"I missed you so much" he said with his deep voice.
"I missed you too" you said placing a kiss on his cheeks.
"I'm sorry for saying those words" he said frowning.
"It's okay Mark, forget about it and kiss me! Quick!" You said smiling. He chuckled and kissed you softly. It was a long and gentle. Both of you pulled away from the kiss and looked into each other smiling.
"I love you Y/N" he said smiling
"I love you too Mark" you said and Mark pecked your forehead and cuddled you tightly. You smiled and wrapped your arms around him and closed your eyes enjoying his warmth....