It's okay (fluff)

You were standing in your balcony with your cup of evening coffee. It was a bit cold Then you heard your door opening and closing and you knew Mark was home.
You were enjoying your coffee when you felt two strong arms wrapping around your waist and a smile crept up your face.
"What are you doing here baby?" He asked nuzzling his face in the crook of your neck.
"Just enjoying the weather." You said sipping your coffee.
"Enjoying the weather without me? That's not fair." He said and pouted. You turned around smiling and kissed him.
"Hmm your lips are sweeter than the coffee." He said and you blushed. Soon you finished your coffee and kept your cup aside and turned towards Mark.
"So how was your practice baby?" You asked wrapping your arms around his neck.
"It was good but still it was boring without you" he said smiling and pulling you closer.
"Oh really?" You asked him.
"Yeah" he said and peck your lips. You smiled. You slowly leaned towards him and when your lips were about to touch his, you pulled away teasing him.
"Baby~~ it's not fair" he said whining like a kid.
"Yes it is" you said smirking.
"You think it's funny?" He asked smirking. Then you heard someone knocking at your door and you noticed that it was locked.
"Mark, leave me, kids are here" you said to him trying to remove his hands from your waist.
"No, not until I get a kiss" he said smirking.
"Mark please" you said with your puppy eyes.
"They are not going to work baby. But I'll leave you if you give me a kiss" he said smirking. You slowly leaned in and when you were about to kiss him, you pushed him away and went to open the door laughing.
"Hey, it's not fair" he said and you just smirked and opened the door.
"Mom~~ look at oppa" your daughter Alex said whining and pointing at her older brother. Mark came and stood beside you.
"What happened sweetheart?" You asked her.
"Today at college my crush asked me on a date and oppa had to ruin it" she said.
"Why did you do that darling?" You asked your 19 year old son Jade.
"I don't want my little sister to get hurt, mom." He said.
"Good job my son" Mark said to him.
"Dad~~"  she whined.
"Your oppa is right princess, he is not right for you. You may get hurt." Mark said.
"But dad~" she whined.
"No buts princess" Mark said.
"Mom~ say something" she said to you whining.
"Come on both of you, she is 18, it's okay for her to have a boyfriend" you said to Mark and Jade.
"But--" both said at a time but you cut them off.
"No buts anymore." You said seriously.
"Okay, but he will have to meet us first" Mark said.
"I will keep an eye on him dad" Jade said to Mark.
"Yay~ thanks mom. I love you" she said and hugged you and kissed your cheek.
"I love you too sweetheart" you said.
"Hey, what about us" Jade said.
"I love you dad, I love you oppa" she said and hugged them both and kissed their cheeks.
"Be careful princess. I don't want you to get hurt." Mark said.
"Okay dad, don't worry" she said and both of them went outside. You were just smiling looking at them. Mark turned towards you and saw you smiling and lost in your own world.
"What are you thinking?" He asked pulling you closer to him.
"I was thinking if I start searching a boyfriend" you said teasing him. Mark understood your game and he played along.
"But no one will accept you baby" he said smirking.
"And why so?" You asked him. He wrapped his hands around your waist.
"Because you are becoming old Mrs. Tuan" he whispered in your ears teasing you.
"Yah~ Mark I'm not old" you said slapping his chest playfully.
"Yes you are" he teased you more.
"No I'm not" you said again.
"Yes you are" he said again.
"Urgh I hate you" you said irritated.
"But I thought you loved me. I'm hurt baby" he said acting hurt, making you more irritated.
"No kisses for one week." You said irritated.
"Come on baby, I was just kidding" he said immediately.
"I'm sorry baby " he said but you didn't budge. You were trying not to laugh by seeing his expressions.
"No" you said and turned your head.
"Baby please" he whined. You couldn't control your laugh anymore. You burst end out laughing.
"I was just teasing you baby, I love you Mark" you said and tried to move away when he pulled you even closer.
"Mark leave me" you said.
"But where is the kiss I asked you before?" He asked smirking. You blushed and slowly leaned into him and then your lips touched his. It was a slow passionate kiss. He broke the kiss after sometime and pecked your lips slowly a few times and then kissed the edge of your lips. He then kissed your forehead.
"I love you Y/N" he said looking into your eyes sincerely.
"I love you too Mark" you blushed and hid your head in chest hugging him. He hugged you back.
"Really baby, after all those years you still blush by my words" he said teasing you again.
"Mark~~" you said hugging him and blushing more. He just giggled and pecked your head. You stood there enjoying his warm hug in the cold weather.