Break down (fluff, smut)

Hey guys~
This one was requested by jacksonwanglovers. Hope you like it. Enjoy~
You and mark were from rich and famous business families. Your parents were best friends. You and Mark had arranged marriage. You both had love at first sight after seeing each other for the first time. You were like the quiet and shy girl. Mark was a romantic husband.
You both were currently returning from a business party. It was pretty far from your house. Suddenly the car stopped.
"What happened Mark?" You asked slowly looking at him. Mark got out of the car and checked it. He sighed and sat inside.
"I think the car broke down" he said and you were slightly surprised.
"What do we do now?" You asked slowly.
"I will call Jinyoung and see if he can do anything" he said and you nodded. He took his phone and called Jinyoung. Jinyoung was his own brother who was married to your own sister Naeun.
"Jinyoung-ah, our car broke down when we were returning from the party. Can you arrange any car for us?" Mark asked through the phone while you were looking outside the window. Suddenly it started raining, you quickly got off the car and stood in the rain in front of the car. You didn't really liked to be treated as a high class person. You always liked to do what normal people did. You were enjoying the rain when Mark saw you and smiled. He slowly got off the car after finishing his call. Luckily your car broke down when you were driving by the side of the road. Mark came and stood behind you and just looked at you. You saw Mark looking at you and blushed and wrapped your arms around yourself. When Mark started walking towards you, you ran and stood under one of the shop's roof which was already closed and blushed. Mark came and stood beside you. You blushed even more.
"Jinyoung said that, he cannot send car till tomorrow morning" he said slowly and your eyes widened.
"Then how?" You asked him shyly. Luckily there was a hotel near.
"There is a hotel nearby, we can spend the night there." He said and you nodded.
"I will go and bring our clothes from the car okay?" He said as you both were completely drenched and you nodded.  You always kept an extra set of clothes in your car just in case of emergency. Mark soon returned with clothes and you both went into the hotel.
"Can we get a couple bedroom please?" Mark asked and the receptionist nodded and gave Mark the keys. You both soon walked into room. It was enough for both of you stay for the night. Little did you know that Mark was getting turned on by seeing you all wet. You were wearing a black lace dress which reached till your mid thighs. Mark slowly walked towards you and wrapped his arms around you after locking the door. You looked at him and blushed.
"I-I will c-change my clothes" you said and ran into bathroom blushing. You were standing under the shower and were blushing like crazy when Mark entered the bathroom with only his boxers. He slowly wrapped his arms around you and you flinched. He slowly kissed your ear and you closed your eyes in pleasure. He slowly kissed under your ear and you moaned softly. He continued kissing towards your neck and slowly unzipped your dress and it fell to the floor. He turned you towards him and your face was red. He kissed you softly on your cheek and the corner of your lips. You were blushing like crazy and your palms were on his chest.
"Mar-" you said but he cut you off by putting his finger on your lips and wrapped it around you again. You were left with your bra and panties. He slowly lifted your chin and kissed you softly. You kissed him back immediately and wrapped your arms around his neck as Mark lifted You bridal style and laid you on the bed gently. He continued to kiss you. He wrapped his arms around you and unhooked your bra and sucked on your nipples softly. You moaned. Soon you both were completely naked. You were shivering because of the cold and Mark saw you and pulled the blankets over both of you and hovered. He looked into your eyes and you blushed. He slowly kissed you again. You then felt him at your entrance and wrapped your arms around him. Mark slowly and gently entered you making you moan in pain and pleasure into his mouth as he was still kissing you. He groaned into the kiss and let you adjust. You could tell that Mark was holding himself from thrusting hard into you. He broke the kiss and looked at you and you nodded. He buried his face in your shoulders and thrusted sharply into you making you moan in pleasure. He continued thrusting. He gradually increased his pace.
"AHHH ahh Mark! Ahh" you moaned loudly as hit you all in the right places. He started rubbing your clit slowly and hard making you dig your nails into his back from pleasure and he groaned with satisfaction. Mark thrusted hard and quick into you making you scream.
"AHH Ahhh AHHH!! MARK!!!" You screamed in pleasure as Mark continued to hit your gspot continuously. You were soon going to cum. Mark released your arms around him and intertwined your hands with his.
"MARK!!!" You orgasmsed as you screamed. Mark continued thrusting and he bit and groaned into your shoulder as he orgasmed into you and you moaned. Mark stopped and pulled out of you. Mark laid behind you and bent your leg forward till your chest and intertwined his hands with you and  you rested your head on his arms. He slowly entered you from back.
"AHHH!!" You screamed as he directly hit your gspot and squeezed his hand and fisted the bed sheet. Mark left hickeys as he thrusted into you and you moaned. He brought his hand which was around your waist and rubbed your clit hard.
"MARK!!!" You screamed and orgasmed. Soon Mark orgasmed into you and pressed your sensitive clit hard and you orgasmed again. Mark slowly pulled out of you. You were already drifting off to sleep. Mark helped you wear your undergarments and he wore his boxers and covered you both with the blanket and spooned you and rested his head in the crook of your neck and kissed as you were already sleeping.
"I love you baby" he said smiling and drifted off to sleep.
Next morning...
Mark woke up by the sound of his phone ringing. He took his phone to see that it was Jinyoung.
Mark finished his phone call and he turned around to see you still sleeping peacefully. He smiled and laid down beside you and kissed your forehead. He was working on his phone when you suddenly turned around and wrapped your arms around him in your sleep. Mark smiled and kissed your head.
"Mark, I love you" you mumbled in your sleep making Mark's heart flutter as it was your first time saying those words. Mark suddenly remembered Jinyoung's words and turned towards you and wrapped his arms around you.
"Baby, wake up" he whispered in your ears slowly.
"Mom, let me sleep please" you said in your sleep and tightened your arms around him. Mark smiled and kissed your cheeks and pecked your lips.
"Mom, what are you doing?" You mumbled in your sleep again.
"Can't I kiss you baby?" Mark whispered smirking.
"No, only Mark can kiss me" you mumbled making Mark's heart flutter.
"I'm Mark" he whispered. You were still not understanding what was happening as you were dreaming of your mother. You slowly opened your eyes and saw Mark staring at you with loving eyes and blushed. Mark chuckled and pulled you closer.
"So only I can kiss you huh?" Mark smirked and you blushed even more.
"Baby, Jinyoung said that our car will reach here in one hour." He said looking at you and you blushed again.
"I-I will c-change m-my clothes" you said and ran into the bathroom blushing. Mark chuckled at your actions.
Soon you both got ready. You wore a crop top and a high waisted jeans. You combed your hair and were adjusting your dress when Mark wrapped his arms around your bare waist and pushed your hair to one side and kissed your shoulder by looking at you through the mirror and you blushed. Your eyes were filled with tears and you bent your head down so that Mark couldn't see. Mark slowly turned you around thinking you were blushing and lifted your chin and was shocked to see your wet cheeks.
"Baby, are you okay? What happened baby?" He asked cupping your cheeks. You just wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him without replying. Mark hugged you back.
"Thank you Mark. Thank you for understanding me. Thank you for supporting me and being there for me." You said smiling. Mark broke the hug and wiped your tears and smiled.
"I love you Y/N" he said.
"I-I love you too Mark" you said blushing. Mark leaned in and kissed you softly. You kissed him back. Suddenly his phone rang. Mark broke the kiss and sighed while you blushed.
"Hello" Mark lifted his phone and wrapped his other arm around you and pulled you closer. You blushed.
"Okay. We are coming" he said and kept his phone in his pocket and looked at you.
"The car is outside baby" he said and you were about to take your other things but Mark pulled you back and pecked your lips and you blushed.
"Are you happy that I kissed you?" Mark asked smirking.
"Mark~" you hid your face in his chest. Mark chuckled and kissed you one last time and you both walked out of your room to the car by holding each other's hands....

Hey guys~
Hope you like this new one. Enjoy reading. And please send requests if you have any. Thank you. Bye~