Cold (fluff)

You were the type of girl who was really quiet and innocent and most importantly beautiful. You were a submissive wife. You were the CEO of your fashion designing company. Mark was not someone who expressed his feelings openly. He was intimidating and a softie. He was the CEO of his company. It was two months since your marriage.
It was your birthday today. Your wish was to see your parents. You missed them like crazy. They lived abroad. The last time you saw them was at your wedding. You woke up after an amazing night with your husband, and thought of taking a shower while Mark was still asleep. You decided to wear one of Mark's shirts. You wore your bra and panties underneath. You walked out with wet hair. You saw that Mark was already awake and was on his phone.
"Good morning Mark" you said softly. You waited for him to wish you happy birthday but frowned when he didn't.
"Good morning" he said and looked at you. He was mesmerised by the way you looked in his shirt. He just wanted to wrap his arms around you and kiss you deeply. You were getting nervous under his stare. He got off the bed and walked towards you slowly.
"Why are you wearing my shirt?" He asked standing in front of you with his arms folded.
"I'm sorry, I'll j-just go and w-wear something else." You stuttered. You walked to your shared wardrobe. Mark was watching your actions. You looked cute and sexy at the same time. Mark stood behind you. He turned you around gently holding your arms and kissed you deeply. You were surprised by the sudden kiss. You closed your eyes slowly and kissed him back with your hands fisted on his chest. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer. He slowly broke the kiss and looked at you. You blushed. Mark smiled internally.
"I'll go and take a shower and you don't have to change" Mark said and you nodded smiling slightly. You went downstairs and into the kitchen to cook breakfast for you both. Soon Mark came down in his suit and sat on his chair. You served him the breakfast. You both ate in silence.
"Mark, do you know what today is?" You asked. Mark looked at you and nodded.
"It's Tuesday right?" He said and you frowned. He doesn't remember.
"Why? Is there anything special today?" He asked.
"No, I was casually asking" you said. It's my birthday today, idiot! Mark smiled internally at your sulking face. Of course, he remembered your birthday. He couldn't forget his dear wife's birthday. He had planned a surprise for you.
"Anyways, the boys are coming in the evening for dinner" he said and you nodded. Soon you both finished your breakfast and put your plates in the sink and Mark took his bag. You noticed that his shirt collar was not proper.
"I'll be leaving" he said.
"Mark wait" you said and walked towards him and stood before him. He was confused. You adjusted his collar. He smiled internally. After adjusting the collar you gave him a soft kiss on the cheeks making Mark surprise and his heart fluttered. You blushed and pulled away.
"Bye" you whispered. He pulled you closer and kissed you softly.
"Bye" He said and you nodded blushing. He left or that's what you thought. He got into his car and went to the cafe near your house where he met the boys and from there they all went to buy things for the surprise. After you left for work, Mark and the boys reached home and started decorating the house for your birthday surprise.
In the evening~~
You were a bit upset that Mark didn't wish you the whole day. You reached home and walked in. It was very dark. You tried to reach for the switches but you couldn't.
"Why is it so dark here?" You mumbled to yourself. Suddenly you felt someone blindfolding you and you flinched.
"It's me" Mark whispered in your ears.
"Mark, w-what are you doing?" You asked.
"Shh" He shushed you. Suddenly you felt brightness through the blindfold. You knew the lights were on. He slowly made you move forward. You didn't know where you were going. Suddenly he stopped. He slowly untied your blindfolds and you opened you eyes. The boys shot confetti everywhere. Mark's parents were there too.
"Happy Birthday darling" his parents wished you.
"Thank you mom, thank you dad" you said and hugged them.
"Happy Birthday Noona!!" The boys screamed. You giggled.
"Thank you guys" you said smiling.
"Noona did you like the surprise?" Yugyeom asked and you nodded smiling. You became sad when you thought about your parents.
"What happened noona? Why are you sad?" Bambam asked.
"I miss mom and dad. It's my first birthday without them" You said tearing up, smiling sadly. Suddenly the door bell rang. You looked at Mark confused.
"Go and open the door baby" he said. You walked to the door and slowly opened the door. You froze as soon as you saw who it was at the door. Tears of joy rolled down your cheeks.
"Mom~ Dad~" you whispered. They both hugged you.
"Happy Birthday sweetheart" they said. You cried in their shoulders.
"I missed you guys so much" you cried. You broke the hug and smiled at them.
"Thank you so much for coming" you said.
"Don't thank us honey, thank Mark. He booked our tickets and arranged this surprise for you" Your mom said and you were surprised. You looked back at Mark and he smiled. You smiled back. You three walked towards the others.
"Let's cut the cake" Jackson said and you nodded. You cut the cake as they sang the birthday song for you. You brought the cake piece near Mark's mouth and he took a bite and fed you a bite. You then fed the others. Soon you all sat for dinner which was made by you mother in law. Everyone was ready to leave after dinner.
"Mom, Dad, you guys can stay here" you said.
"Sorry sweetheart, we are going to stay with Mr and Mrs Tuan. We have some business work to finish." Your dad said and you nodded smiling.
"We will leave now" JB said and you nodded.
"Happy Birthday to you again noona!" They all said and you thanked them. Soon everyone left. It was only Mark and you now. You turned around and Mark immediately pulled you closer and slipped a platinum ring onto your finger.
"Happy Birthday Y/N" he said. Your eyes filled with tears again. You hugged him tightly. Mark hugged you back.
"Thank you so much Mark, it was my best birthday ever" you said into his chest. Mark kissed your head and broke the hug. He wiped your tears and pecked your forehead.
"I want something else instead of a thank you" He said smirking and you blushed. He pulled you closer and kissed you. You kissed him back by wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling him closer to you.
"I love you" He said breaking the kiss.
"I love you too" you said.
"I thought you forgot my birthday" you said pouting.
"How can I forget my sexy, hot, cute, beautiful, gorgeous, wife's birthday" he smirked and you blushed. You hit his chest playfully. He pecked your lips a few times and hugged you. You hugged him back. You were happy. Your wish has been granted. You couldn't be happier....

Hey guys~
I hope you liked my surprise! Please love my other book 'Jeon Jungkook Married Oneshots' just like my other books. Please read the surprise I wrote in the conversation section in my profile page.
Bye guys~