My calls (fluff)

You were in your home calling Mark. He was not lifting his phone. You just wanted to know how the practise was going for them but he was not lifting his phone. You tried to call the other members but even they were not picking your calls. You were getting worried by the second. You thought of going to their dorms. You dressed up into simple jeans and a sweat shirt. You went out with your car keys and drive off to their dorms.
Mark's POV
We completed our practice an hour ago. Our manager told us that we could have break for one hour. We were all sitting and enjoying with ourselves. Jackson was cracking his silly jokes. My stomach was hurting from all the laughing.
Suddenly the door opened. And there was my lovely wife standing. I smiled looking at her but she frowned. She walked towards me.
Narrator's POV
You soon reached their dorms. You went to the door and heard laughing. You frowned and opened the door to see all members enjoying themselves. You frowned. You walked towards Mark.
"Yah! Why didn't you pick up my calls?!" You shouted at him. He looked confused and checked for his phone. He was shocked to see all those missed calls from you.
"Baby, I'm so sorry." He said. You turned towards the boys.
"Yah! why didn't you guys pick my calls?!" You shouted at them. They were surprised to see you this angry.
"Sorry noona, we left our phone in our bags itself, because we had to practise. And our phone were on silent." Yugyeom said.
"But noona why are you this worried and angry for this little thing?" Bambam asked you.
"Little thing?! Do you know how many time I called you all? But you guys didn't pick up. I thought something happened to and I was so much worried and thought of coming to the dorms to see if anything anything was wrong. But when I came here you were all enjoying yourselves." You said and glared at Mark.
"Y/N-ah it's okay sweety. We are very sorry. I promise you that it won't happen again. Okay?" Jinyoung said to you and you nodded and everyone smiled at you and you returned the smile except for Mark. You were really upset with him. Mark frowned looking at you.
"Baby, I'm sorry" he said. But you stormed off to one of their rooms and locked the door.
Mark's POV
Oh no. Y/N is very upset now what do I do?
"Guys now what do I do? She is very upset." I said looking at the boys. They all looked at me sadly and then an idea popped into my head.
"Guys I got a plan but I want your help" I said to them
"Ne hyung~" they all said at a time.
Narrator's POV.
You were in their room upset and angry with Mark. You heard a knock at the door but you didn't reply.
"Noona, Mark hyung hurt his leg. He is not able to walk. He is not even are to bear the pain. Please come out quickly." Youngjae said from outside and you frowned and immediately opened the door worried about Mark. But when you opened the door no one was there. You walked into the hall but saw no one. Then you felt two strong and very familiar hands wrapping around your waist. It was Mark. He back hugged you.
"Baby I'm so sorry". He said but you immediately turned to face him looking worried. I immediately looked down at his leg and it ep was perfect. I looked at him worriedly.
"Mark, Youngjae said that your leg was badly hurt. Are you okay baby? Let me check it" you said bending down but Mark held your shoulders making you stand properly.
"Baby I'm okay. It was just may plan to make you come out of the room so I could apologise to you." He said you frowned.
"Mark, how could you tell me something like that. I was so much worried that you were in pain but you, you are telling me that it was your plan." You said hitting his chest. He held your hands from hitting him and hugged you tightly. You immediately returned the hug. You sobbed quietly. Mark tightened his arms after hearing you cry.
"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to make you cry. I'm so sorry." He said and broke the hug and looked into your eyes and wiped your tears.
"I'm sorry baby." He said and you smiled lightly.
"I love you. I promise to attend your calls from now on" he said you nodded smiling. He leaned in and kissed you. You both smiled into the kiss. His lips were so soft. You were getting turned on. He inserted his tongue into your mouth and you moaned softly. Mark understood you were getting turned on and broke the kiss and smirked at you. You looked at him with lust in your eyes. But you knew you couldn't do anything here.
"I promise to come home early since you are having some problem." He said and smirked. You blushed and hid your head in his chest. He kissed your forehead and looked into your eyes.
"I love you Y/N" he said.
"I love you too Mark" you said wrapped your arms around his neck and pecked his lips few times and Mark smirked again.
"We can't do it here baby. You have to wait till I get back home" he said and you blushed.
"Hyung, we have to start our practise come on" Jackson said. Mark looked at you and smirked and pecked your lips.
"Yah! Mark hyung, we have kids here" Jaebum said and you blushed.
"Yah! Come on guys!" Manager called them. Mark looked at you and smiled and smirked.
"I will come soon after the practise. You are going to have a long night and I'm sure you are going to enjoy it." He said smirking. You blushed. He went to practise and you went into their practise room and sat there blushing thinking about the night...