Introduction

My name is Beca Mitchell, I'm a General in the army and have been for 6 months. I started as soon as I came of age. My mother died when I was 14 and my dad drank himself to death, I was adopted by the Beale family and grew close to their daughter Chloe Beale. When I was 16 I signed up for the army and they agreed, because my mum was in the army, that as soon as I turned 18 they would allow me to be placed straight into the barracks and start my training.

When I turned 16 I also signed up for Barden University. I was going their along side Chloe. Chloe is in her senior year but will be staying to help the Maniacs as well as going to graduate school along with her friend Aubrey Posen. Chloe has been trying to make me sign up for them because she says I have brilliant voice and they could use one like mine, and with Chloe knowing my weakness she managed to persuade me.

When I arrived at Barden I unpacked my things and left them how I want them in my room, I then went to explore the activities fair when I spotted my sister at the Maniacs stand I was greeted by a warm hug from Chloe and an unreadable expression from the blonde next to her which I believe to be Aubrey. Chloe said that Aubrey liked to portray the stuck up, hot headed leader but has a nice side that not many has seen before.

It's was three years later when me and Aubrey became really close. People were becoming suspicious that we were hanging out a lot, so when I finally plucked up the courage I told her. Little did I know Chloe, my mom and dad came to collect me and told me it was time to go. I said goodbye and I love you to Aubrey and then was reluctantly pulled out of the house. To this day we still talk put haven't seen each other and nobody has popped the question as if it never happened.