Captain

*Beca POV*

I was walking down the hall when I was roughly tackled to the floor in a hug, I was alert so ended up hurting the kid before I realised who it was.

"Swanson what do you think you are doing? " I asked with anger present in my voice.

"Theres a letter here for you, I didn't know you were getting letters off anyone." He said to me with enjoyment in every letter.

"I wonder which family member or friend it is from?" I asked.

"I don't know who it is. But it could be Aubrey, Chloe or her parents cause I don't think anybody else knew. Did they? " He exclaimed excitidly.

"No" I replied

I hope its bree because I miss her already. I thought happily to myself.

"Well thank you swanson. I'm gonna go read it."

"Can you tell me who it is from and let me read it please." He asked hopefully.

"No now leave me alone!" I exclaimed, a annoyed already.

I opened the letter and it said;

Dear Beca,

You've been gone a year now and I really miss you. When you left, you left me confused and worried as well. When you get this please reply as soon as possible. I'm sorry it took so long to get to you but I didn't know what to say.

All my love,
Bree xxx

I was upset that she hadn't really spoken to me during the year I was away and was quite surprised when she was the only person in it. I decided to reply and ask questions and explain about what has happened so far.

Dear Bree,

I'm sorry I didn't write sooner but I've been hung up on training and doing little missions. I hope you got into law school and I know I left on a strange gesture but I love you and hope I can take you on a date when I get a break in 3 months time. Thank you for finding the time to talk to me and tell everyone I love them.

All my love and wishes,
Becs xxx

~A weeks later~
*Aubrey's POV*

I just got Beca's letter and I would love to go on a date with her. I told everyone what she wanted me to tell them but I am so busy with work I am struggling to write back so I just wrote a small letter. I hope this letter portrayed everything I wanted to say and that when she got it she would be safe and healthy. I hope she returns home safe and sound and if not then she isn't too injured. I wouldn't know what to do if she wasnt in my life anymore. Hopefully when she gets back I can tell her all about the new bellas and how rough life has been without her.

~Beca's POV~

I was at by myself when someone came past and gave me a letter. I was hoping that Bree had wrote back and my hope was answered when I saw that is was from Bree. Bree's letter was short and sweet and I was amazed that she wanted to know so much of my time in the army. It read...