Sequel Sneak Peak! "Dream Beyond the Past"

Introducing "Dream Beyond the Past" - Sequel of The Paralyzed Dream

        Having been enjoying their new engagement, Slade Reid and Lacey Ferry cannot wait to start their married lives together. However, the couple is very quickly realizing that all good things take time, and it's beginning to seem like every time they sit down to work on planning their wedding, one more thing happens, postponing every attempt to get hitched.

        Almost a year has passed since Lacey's freak barrel racing accident that left her paralyzed from the waist down, and her new reality is finally setting in. She has come to grips with her life in a wheelchair, and she is determined to not let the hardships of it hinder her from getting back to doing the things she loves the most.

        Someone from Slade's past, that he never expected to see again, shows up, and immediately begins to wreak havoc, threatening to put a wedge between Slade and Lacey.

       Things will never be the same for this couple as they're faced with trial after trial. With their lives rooted in their faith, will they rely on God to help them through their hardships? Will they be able to learn that they can Dream Beyond the Past, and enjoy their lives together?

               Huge thanks to @hoofprintson02 for all of her help with the cover, and editing. :)

              Cover photo copyright by Lauren Anderson, and photo credit to Amberley Snyder.