c

"stop trying to hook up with me again, dumbass, i'm concussed!"

"huh, guess i really did fuck your brains out."

11:30 PM

Jeon Jeongguk was having a rough week.

Months and months of working, rigorous business meetings, and his exhausting CEO schedule had left him no time to spend with his girlfriend. He'd also been out of the country on her birthday, in an important meeting on their anniversary and finalizing a contract on Valentine's day. It didn't help his case that all three of those dates were within the same week. Of course, she just had to be an aquarius.

Jeongguk had tried to make up for his recent boyfriend-incompetence by sending her a dozen red roses.

Somehow, his girlfriend had wound up with twelve red hoses, as in garden hoses, on her doorstep with a note that read, "To show you how much I love you. Your lucky boyfriend, JK." Jeongguk didn't even know how a flower company could manage to mess up such a common inquiry so badly, but nevertheless, he definitely had some explaining to do.

To top his bad week off, she broke up with him. Despite his greatest efforts, she dumped him. Over text. To say that this was a blow that left Jeongguk with a bruised ego was an understatement. The man was frustrated.

Especially at first, he was aggravated at the principle of Murphy's Law he had been faced with. Ever since he became an successful businessman, everything that could go wrong did go wrong, particularly in the love department. This girlfriend was not the first girlfriend that had dumped him over a seething text, as much as it pained him to admit it. His dating life was riddled with a plethora of unnecessary mishaps and plot twists that ultimately left him single again. Any romantic action he took seemed to backfire, and that frustrated him beyond belief.

But that wasn't the only way in which the man was frustrated:

Jeon Jeongguk was horny. Really horny.

He hardly had any time to talk to any of his former girlfriends, let alone spend quality time with them. It had been months since he had gotten laid, and it was slowly driving him insane. It didn't help that his room in the large house he owned was directly next to Yoongi's, and only the lord knew how many girls his best friend had brought home for a night. Jeongguk's sex life was depressing. He couldn't even call it that; it was more like his sexless life, and phrasing it like that left him with even more frustration.

Now, Jeongguk was seated in a dark corner in a coffee shop. It was late, and he sipped on a vanilla latté, despite knowing he would regret it when he wasn't able to sleep. He wouldn't have been able to sleep back at the house anyway, though, due to the obnoxious moaning and groaning and other sounds of sex coming from Yoongi's room. Yeah, Jeongguk was going to have to have a little talk with him very soon. Yoongi was his best friend, and he'd been staying with him for months after getting kicked out by his parents. Jeongguk loved him, but he had had just about enough.

He looked up when he heard the little bell on the door ring and echo throughout the quiet shop. Jeongguk enjoyed people watching; a bad habit of his that he couldn't shake. He only found it fit to people watch when he was alone, trying to validate it by considering the fact that he was being watched by the public eye constantly because of his work. It had become a normal part of his life; why couldn't he do it, too?