o

*explicit content ahead*

11:45 PM

Taehyung's back was pressed against the bathroom door the second it was shut and locked. His breath hitched as Jeongguk's large hands situated themselves on his hips before firmly pressing his lips to against his chapped ones. The euphoric feeling of kissing someone spread like a virus through each of their bodies, and their lips moved sloppily against each other's. Taehyung's hands fisted Jeongguk's black jacket, pulling him closer as his nimble fingers left his hips to unbutton Taehyung's own burgundy jacket.

It had been a long time since Taehyung had seen Jeongguk. He had grown much taller. He could feel his defined muscles under his hands, and he had finally learned how to style his hair without it looking like a coconut. Taehyung would be lying if he said he hadn't kept up with Jeongguk and his achievements, knowing Jeongguk had an inclination for business and technology since they were five. He remembered Jeongguk taking apart and putting back together his mother's desktop computer for fun, never even suspecting that he would be selling tech to millions of people worldwide one day. Taehyung had always seen the talent in him, and once he saw Jeongguk made it big, he never thought he would see him again. And he never, ever thought they would meet like this.

Taehyung slid his coat off of his muscular shoulders and tossed it aside before letting him remove his jacket and scarf, not even breaking apart to breathe. Jeongguk's teeth nibbled teasingly on his bottom lip, earning a gasp of pleasure from Taehyung and thus allowing him to slip his tongue into the already deep kiss. Their tongues mingled with one another, tasting coffee and warmth and a taste specific to each other. Taehyung's hands entangled themselves in his black hair, tugging at the roots impatiently.

Jeongguk eagerly obliged to his urgency, pulling away to place sensual open-mouthed kisses down Taehyung's jaw and neck. He bit his lip to conceal the moans threatening to escape his mouth as Jeongguk continued to pepper his smooth skin with his lips. Taehyung lost it though, as soon as he started using his teeth. He was a sucker for when men bit him in bed. Or in this case, bathroom. Jeongguk nipped and knicked at his neck, and this kickstarted a soft, raspy moan from Taehyung. The sound sent a tangible shiver up Jeongguk's spine, and he wanted to hear it again. He continued his assault on his neck even more thoroughly, swirling his skilled tongue around his collarbone before blowing on the damp patch of skin. Goosebumps erupted on Taehyung's skin as he let out another moan, the mixture of teeth and tongue a dangerous concoction of desire.

The boy hummed and tugged impatiently at Jeongguk's black shirt, and he smirked, letting him pull it off as his hands traveled down to his ass, his long fingers giving it a hard squeeze. Taehyung yelped in surprise and pleasure, running his soft hands over Jeongguk's toned chest. Jeongguk descended on him again, pulling his body flush to Taehyung's by his ass before his quick hands pulled off his shirt. Taehyung relished in the sight of his chiseled abdomen and distinct v-line, disappearing beneath the waistband of his jeans. Taehyung's swollen lips pressed aggravatingly feather-light kisses to his jaw as he worked with Taehyung's belt. Jeongguk shuddered as Taehyung took his dangly earring between his teeth, the sight alone being enough to make him even harder than he was.

Taehyung shuddered as Jeongguk's grip drifted from his ass down to his thighs, pressing him into the wall. He placed his knee against the growing hard-on in Taehyung's pants, and he let out a soft breath as his own bulge pressed against his lower stomach. Jeongguk's head dropped to Taehyung's chest as his lips barraged his collarbones. Taehyung involuntarily grinded his hips against the younger man's, eliciting a groan from Jeongguk. Jeongguk felt heat burning in his veins and adrenaline buzzing around between his ears. Outwardly, Jeongguk was cool, calm, and collected, but inwardly, he was freaking out. Sex with a man was new, and so was having it in the bathroom. Jeongguk was too turned on to think about the technicalities as Taehyung's large hands fumbled with his belt as he struggled to deal with Jungkook's lips on his chest, his tongue swirling around each of his nipples and his hands hesitantly palming him over his jeans, another combination that drove the boy wild.