s

2:44 AM

"Alright, so, I didn't know what kind to get him, so I just picked three kinds and prayed." Hoseok explained as he entered the dorm, tossing a bag full of three bottles of headache medicine onto the table. Taehyung was currently in the shower, and Jeongguk had recruited his hyungs to help him make him feel comfortable. "Now we have a lifetime supply of painkillers for Yoongi when he's on his man period." He snickered at his own joke. Hoseok took the fact that Yoongi was sound asleep a few rooms away as a chance to make fun of him. That way, he couldn't beat him up. "I should've picked him up some tampons, but I didn't know his size."

Jeongguk had sent Hoseok to the twenty four hour corner store down the road, made Jimin pick up their messy living room, and had Seokjin help him with cooking Taehyung something to eat. Namjoon was supervising Jimin, considering he had the attention span of a three year old. Yoongi had gone to his room and hadn't come out since, and they were all too scared to go bother him. Jeongguk raised his eyebrows from his place next to Seokjin in the kitchen.

"There are different sizes?" Jeongguk asked, yawning tiredly as he cut some vegetables. Seokjin took the knife from him quickly when he nearly chopped off his finger mid-yawn. Hoseok gave Jeongguk a look and rolled his eyes.

"Of course there are different sizes, girls have different sized pu—"

"Personalities! They have different sized personalities, Jung Hoseok!" Seokjin interrupted, glaring daggers at Hoseok, who chuckled under his breath. "Aish, you two are so immature." He scolded, chopping the vegetables somewhat aggressively. "No wonder why Jeongguk can't manage a simple hookup without the guy ending up in the hospital." Jeongguk whistled lowly at his hyung's passive aggressive rage.

"Remind me not to wake Seokjin up ever again." He said, running a hand through his unkempt hair. Then, he heard the shower shut off, and all thoughts of bickering with his hyungs evaporated into thin air. Running over to the bag on the table, he scooped it up and ran just as quickly over to the bathroom door. Seokjin and Hoseok watched with crossed fingers as the younger boy slid to a stop, almost wiping himself out due to the socks on his feet. Taking a deep breath, he knocked on the door.

"Taehyung, I have the, uh—the goods." He said. Hoseok and Seokjin cringed as Jeongguk rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"This is worse than we thought." Hoseok mumbled and shook his head, mouth twisted in a grimace. Seokjin, who hadn't yet given up all hope on Jeongguk ability to converse with his special friend quite yet, leaned forward on the counter, resting his chin in his palm.

"C'mon, Jeonggukkie. You can do better than that." He muttered, watching the encounter attentively.

"You're so weird, Jeongguk." The door swung open to reveal Taehyung in a towel. Jeongguk's cheeks flushed, despite seeing him clothed in less than that a few hours ago. His blonde, damp hair stuck to his forehead, and his tan skin was damp and glowing. Struggling to keep his eyes on Taehyung's sparkling obsidian irises and not on the valley of his chest and his lightly toned stomach that disappeared under the hem of the white towel around his waist. Jeongguk shook his head, pulling his lips up into a smirk.

"Nope. It's just way more fun to talk about things like you're on a spy mission." He said, earning a guffaw and a roll of the eyes from Taehyung before he snatched the bag from his slender fingers and slammed the door in his face. Jeongguk, Hoseok and Seokjin winced collectively as Jeongguk rested his forehead on the bathroom door in exasperation.

"Honestly, Jeon. I can't believe I let you anywhere near me with your immature self." Taehyung exclaimed, eliciting another groan from the three boys. Jeongguk returned to the kitchen with a sigh, taking his frustrations out on the onion he began to chop.