•P•

Lacie's Pov

I got out of Finn's house with a huge grin on my face, hair, and clothes all messed up. No one saw me since our houses are almost attached but I felt like a criminal. I just had never done anything like this before and there was adrenaline all over my body and I couldn't help but feel glorious.

I was heading to my house and all these thoughts came up. How could someone like me be so vulnerable and submissive because of a boy? Finn was all over my head, even though I didn't like him like that.

I got home and went to the kitchen right away.

"Hey! I thought you weren't going to be home until tomorrow! " I say to my dad, reaching him for a hug.

"Yeah, we got back early! Why are you all lovey-dovey? Did something happen while I was gone?"

"What? Why do think that? Are you assum-"

"Hey chill out! I'm just messing with you." He says leaving the room laughing.

I just needed a cup of tea right now. Great, now I sound British. Why am I so messed u-

A sound came from the window. When I looked, Finn was with his stupid signature smile waiting for the window to be open.

"What?" I ask with my usual bratty attitude.

"You forgot something"

And before I could even respond, he ducks his head through the window, pulls my face and attaches our lips. Now I'm the one hesitant. My legs trembled. He spiced up the kiss but before he could do ANYTHING else I pulled away.

"Dude, my dad is upstairs. Couldn't you wait to do that later? "

"No." He says and quickly pecks my lips before turning around and leaving.

I seriously have no idea what to think. Finn is cute and all but think what I feel for him is just physical. Tomorrow I'll sort things out. I was planning on asking Aaron out tomorrow but I don't know if I'll have the guts. Plus, I would have to end this thing that was going on with Finn and our friendship would probably be ruined. But I was determined to get my feelings together and go directly to Aaron at school.