B.M|Rock War

Your POV

"You losers are trying to hard! You just have to ask nicely," Henry grabbed his crotch, "Like I did."

I quickly acted on instinct, which was picking up a rock and launching it at his face.

Everyone started tossing rocks at the Bowers gang, them returning the rocks at us. They were outnumbered and after being hit in the head multiple times, ran away.

"Nice job, Y/n!" Richie said, holding his hand out for a high five. I smiled and returned the high five.

Richie had been my best friend since diapers, and we were basically siblings. I'm pretty much the only girl in all of Derry he wouldn't make sexual remarks about.

I looked over at Beverly and my smile faded.

"Bev! You've got a huge gash in your head!" I said, turning the girl to face me.

"I-" She hissed in pain, putting a hand over it, "I'm fine, Y/n."

"No you aren't!" I said, "Shit, Eddie already left- C'mon, we're going to my house. I've got some gauze and stuff."

"Y/n I'm really oka-"

"Beverly Marsh let me help you."

"Jesus, okay then. Lead the way."

timeskip

"God Beverly you've gotta be more careful." I mumbled, putting rubbing alcohol onto a cotton ball, "This'll hurt."

She hissed when it touched her cut.

I bit my lip out of habit when I was done, "Sorry, sorry."

"It's okay." Beverly replied, smiling. I smiled back as I got bandages.

"Shit- What'll your dad say?" I asked. I'm the only one she told about her dad- about what he does.

"I-I don't know. I'm scared, Y/n, I don't wanna live there anymore." She said, looking down, "I just... Hate it."

"Hey," I lifted the girl's chin up, making her look at me, "You'll be okay, alright Bev? I'll try to help, just stay strong, alright?"

She stayed silent, her eyes flickering down to my lips.

"Y/n?"

"Hm?"

"Can I kiss you?"

"No." I replied, kissing her first.