B.D|Theif

Bill's POV

"Bill, if I find out you bought more flowers, you're grounded. I know you miss Georgie but we can't waste our money on this bullshit."

"O-Okay dad."

Does that mean I can steal them?

I think that means I can steal them.

That house down the street has nice tulips. Those were Georgie's favorite.

"I-I'm gonna g-go hang out with S-Stan, bye d-dad."

"Be home before cerfew." He replied, "And don't buy any flowers." not looking up from whatever he was writing.

I slipped on some shoes and ran out the door, nearly tripping on the way.

I was so focused on getting flowers as fast as possible that I didn't realise there was someone on the porch.

"Dude. This girl better be cute if you're stealing flowers for her."

I froze, and glanced up. There was someone on the porch, about my age. They got up and walked over, and I slowly stood up.

"Well. Seeing that you're taking my flowers for her I think I've got the right to meet her, yeah?" They said, "Or him, I won't judge."

"I-It's not-"

"Oooh, you're 'stuttering Bill'. My cousin Henry talks about how dumb you are all the fucking time. Maybe he's right if you steal shit while someone's sitting right in front of you."

"Y-You're Henry's c-cousin?" My eyes widened, backing away.

"Yeah. Calm down Bill, I won't stab you or whatever the hell he does. Does he even stab kids? I doubt he goes that far."

"N-No, he d-did."

"Well shit. My aunt's gonna throw a fit when I tell her. I'm Y/n, by the way. Now, let's meet that girl you're stealing for."

We walked in silence for a few minutes before she realise we're going to the outskirts of town.

"Where does this chick live, anyway?"

"I's n-not a girl."

"Okay where does this dude live?"

"He d-dosen't live."

"What?"

"W-We're here."

"Oh. Bill, I'm sorry, I didn't realise-"

"N-No it's o-okay." I said, "They're y-your flowers a-anyway."

"No, Bill, I don't want to intrude. How about tomorrow we go get ice cream and you can tell me about him. Then we'll steal more of my flowers, and come back here."

"Y-Yeah. I-I'll meet you at your house tomorrow a-at... two?"

Y/n smiled and nodded, "See ya then, theif."

"Y-Yeah." I mumbled, as Y/n walked away. They turned around when they were a while away and waved, before running the rest of the way.

The next day, when it was 1:45pm and I'd just woken up, I scrambled for an outfit. I ended up with two different socks but other than that I thought the outfit was okay.

I ran over and was at Y/n's porch, out of breath at 2:15. I was still late.

I caught my breath and knocked on the door. It opened and luckily it was Y/n and not their mother or something.

"Hiya theif. Nice socks."

"I-I woke u-up l-late. S-Sorry I'm so late." I said, my face growing slightly warm.