M.H|Tomorrow

Your POV

"Hey isn't that the homeschooled guy's bike?" I asked, bringing my bike to a stop.

"Yeah, that's Mike's!" Beverly said, "We have to help him."

"Do we?" Richie asked.

"Yes, dumbass." I said, glaring at my cousin.

timeskip

"GO BLOW YOUR DAD YOU MULLET WEARING ASSHOLE!" Richie yelled, giving him the finger.

"Shit, Mike, are you alright?" I asked, "Your arm is super messed up."

"Yeah, I..." He looked at me, trailing off for a moment, "I'm fine."

"You guys shouldn't have done that, now he's gonna be after you too." Mike continued, looking away.

I snorted, "Please, that bastard is always after us."

"Yeah, I-I guess t-that's one thing w-we all h-have in c-common." Bill said.

"Well, thanks guys." Mike said, smiling. God, he's handsome.

Wait, what?

"D-Don't thank u-us too much. H-Hanging out w-with us makes you a l-loser too."

"Yeah. Welcome to the losers' club homeschool." Richie said, with a lopsided smile.
(isn't than an mcr song🤔)

timeskip

"What about you, Rich, what're you afraid of?" I asked, leaning back onto the bench.

Richie turned around from eyeing the stage behind him, "Clowns."

timeskip

"No, Bill!" Stanley shouted, his voice cracking, "No next time! You're insane!"

Everyone left. Part of me wanted to stay but, my bike got trashed by bowers and Mike was my ride home.

I gave Bill a sympathetic look before getting on the back of the boy's bike.

timeskip

"Y-Y/n," Bill said, almost our of breath, "It got Beverly."

I looked up from my comic book. I was waiting for Richie outside of the arcade, "What?"

"I-It, Y/n, It g-got her."

timeskip

"I told you, Bill, I fucking told you." Richie said, pacing back and forth, "I don't wanna die! You punched me, made me walk through shitty water, dragged me through a fucking crackhead house, and now? I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown."

Richie grabbed a bat and started attacking it, the rest od us following.

"WELCOME TO THE LOSER'S CLUB, ASSHOLE!"

timeskip

"Fear..." It mumbled, before dropping down the well.

Bill walked over to a small yellow raincoat, picking it up. He stared at it for a moment before dropping to his knees.

I walked over and kneeled next to him, putting a hand on his shoulder. He looked at me before falling into my side, crying.

timeskip

"P-P-Promise me, if that t-thing ever comes back... We w-will too." Bill said, picking up a piece of glass.

I shot out of my seat on the log. I was the first one to stand. Everyone slowly followed.

Everyone slowly left afterwards.

Mike was still my ride.

We decided to stop at the park. It wasn't nearly as busy, since there wasn't a parade this time.

"Hey Mike?"

"Yeah, Y/n?"

"I like you. A lot." I looked over at him for a moment before looking back at my lap.

"You like me?" he asked, sounding thoroughly surprised.

"Yeah." I said, finally looking up, "Yeah, I do."

Mike smiled, and I couldn't help but smile back.

"Good.'Cause I like you too."

It was silent for a few minutes- comfortable silence- before Mike grabbed my hand.

"C'mon, it's almost seven. I'll take you home."

He gave me a ride home. I was tired, so I rested my head on his back. He didn't seem to mind.

We got there after the five minute ride. I didn't want to let go, but I did.

Mike walked me to my doorstep, and when we got there I turned around.

"Thank you for the ride, Mike. I'll see you around." I smiled, turning around to open the door.

"Hey, Y/n?" Mike asked.

I turned around, and before I could even say anything I felt his lips on mine.

It was s short kiss, and I wish it would've lasted longer. He pulled away after a few seconds.

"I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?"