J.L|Pixie Stix

Your POV

"JAE I GOT CANDY!" I yelled, running into my best friend's house with a bag full of sweets.

"HELL YEAH!"

I heard footsteps followed by a thud.

"Jaeden did you fall?"

I walked into the living room and saw Jaeden, at the bottom of the stairs, on his back.

"No."

"You're on the floor."

"It's a nice floor."

"Okay Jae."

timeskip

"Wait let's do a Q&A on Instagram while we eat this." I said, pulling my phone out of my back pocket. Jaeden nodded, unwrapping a lollipop.

I started the live video and the view count went up pretty fast. I waved at the camera, smiling.

"Hi!" Jaeden said, his voice muffled by a lollipop.

"I got a bunch of candy and stuff so leave dares or questions or whatever below!"

wyattoleff: yall got pixie stix???

"Yes Wyatt we have pixie stix." I said, pulling out three of them.

wyattoleff: snort the pixie stix

"Wyatt no." I said, ripoing one open. I tilted my head back and dumped the entire thing into my mouth.

wyattoleff: pussy

"Oh please Wyatt, like you know anything about pussy."

Jaeden snickered from besude me and I nudged him, telling him to read some comments.

"Someone keeps commenting 'daddy' who are you directing that at." Jaeden said, leaving toward the screen.

"Um, me, duh." I said, flipping my hair.

"I'm hotter than you."

"Bet."

y/nleiberher: ADOPT ME

"We can't adopt you for multiple reasons," I said, "For one, we're fifteen."

"And not dating!"

"I'd rather date a slug."

"Okay that's a bit harsh-"

g_a_z_e_b_o_s: whats both of ur favorite song??

"I don't have one at the moment." Jaeden replied, eating a small Kit-Kat.

"My favorite song right now... I dunno, probably something off Fall Out Boy's new album." I said, shrugging.

"Emo." Jaeden said, in a stage whisper.

"Lieberwhore."

"Fight me."

"Wait Jae do you still have twister?" I asked, looking at him. He nodded.

"It's in my basement. Wanna play?"

"Fuck yeah. I'm gonna end the live so when I fall and embarass myself it isn't on camera. Byeee!"

I reached forward and ended the live.

"You just didn't wanna be live anymore." Jaeden said, in more of a statement than a question.

"Yep." I confirmed, "Wanna snort Pixie Stix?"

"Yes."

timeskip

"MY NOSE BURNS HOLY FUUUUUUCK!" Jaeden said, almost yelling, as he tried to wash powder out of his nose.

I'd done this before with Finn and Wyatt- Not cocaine, just Pixie Stix and maybe Smarties- so I wasn't as phased.

"You're a big baby, Lieberwhore."

"Shut up, emo."

"I'm bored." I said, once he finally came back and sat on the couch. We stopped esting candy a while ago and it was just sitting on the table, "Wanna watch a movie?"

"Let's watch IT." Jaeden said, smiling.

"Ew no, that Bill guy is fugly." I said, fake gagging.

"No he's hot, I'd smash." Jaeden said, going over to his movie cabinet under the TV stand, "How about Paranormal Activity?"

"YES!"

timeskip

"NO, YOU IDIOT!" I said, clinging to Jaeden's arm, "THERE'S A FU- YOU'RE POSSESED NOW YOU TWAT!"

"Stop talking to the T.V you cutie they can't hear you."

"I don't ca- cutie?"

"Did I say that out loud?" Jaeden mumbled to himself, looking over at me as I nodded.

"Yeah. I think you're a cutie too, Jae."

"Hey Y/n?"

"Mhm?"

"Would you mind if I kissed you?"

"Go for it, Leiberwhore."

(a/n: MMMM THIS IS TRASH LMAO BYE)