B.D|You Think I'm Cute?

Your POV

"I dunno, Stan, he's so cute and I'm... me." I sighed, slouching in my seat and looking at the boy across the room.

"God, Y/n, are you blind? He stares at you all day in History. And he's always nearly getting us in trouble from passing notes about you. Trust me, he likes you."

When Stan said that I'm pretty sure my cheeks went a shade of red brighter than any other shade. And I'm sure people must've noticed, because I got weird looks from people walking by.

Stan suddenly got up and started walking toward him, hands in his pockets and a smug look on his face.

"Stan- STANLEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING-"

Stan started talking to Bill, pointing at me. Bill smiled at me and gave me a small wave before turning to Stan and nodding at something he said.

Then, Bill stood up.

He followed Stanley over to the table and I tried my very hardest to be invisible but it didn't seem to work.

Stan sat back down next to me, smirking at us as Bill sat across from me.

"H-Hi Y/n." Bill said, smiling at me.

"Hey." I squeaked out, my voice cracking as I looked down at my hands rested on the table.

"Ask him!" Stan whisper yelled into my ear.

My eyes widened and I violently shook my head no.

"A-Ask me w-what?" Bill asked. I looked over at him and he had his chin resring on his hand, which you couldn't see anyway. The sleeves of his oversized, light purple sweater covered his hands.

It took everything in my not to squeal.

"Oh my God fine I'll just do it myself. Bill, Y/n thinks you're cute." Stan said.

My eyes widened and I nudged him with my elbow.

"Y-You think I'm c-cute?" Bill said, a blush spreading across his cheeks.

I looked down at my lap, nodding my head.

"I t-think y-you're cute t-too, Y/n."