Well.. shit happens

Christian P.O.V

"CHRISTIAN! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE! IT WAS- I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WITH HIM!" A female voice yelled.

"Hmph. Yeah right. Camera set up around the room. Fucking around behind my back? Okay, I see you. Goodbye." I waved as I was walking away.

"Wait.. He set up cameras in the rooms??" She mumbled. "No, no, no, NO! ROME! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!" She shouted as tears were running down her cheeks. I stopped my movements and kept my back facing her,

"Listen Solé, I'm not gonna keep goin on with this convo and our relationship. You did this about... approximately, let's see. 6 TIMES!"

"Hey! Hey, listen. I'll s-"

"I'll stop?" I scoffed. "Yeah the fuck right. Go have fun with your new new toy."

I pegged her off, leaving her in our apartment with her toy. I made share I slammed the apartment door and left.

'If she even noticed, I packed all my shit last week and it was in my car. Stupid ass hoe.'

- months later -

"Hey bro, when are we gonna order fffooodd?"

"Jay, hold your hunger. We're gonna go out to eat in a few." I sighed.

"You already said that." Jay threw his head back in pain.

"Ight fine, let's get going."

"Aaaaayyyyee leggo."

I grabbed my keys and opened the door, "Ladies first." I locked the door knob.

"Bitch did you just call me a female?"

"Sure did little girl."

"Ok daddy." He walked out then I followed behind kicking his ass.

"MR! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YO BULLSHIT!"

"MR. PARK CALM THYSELF!"

"GIMME YOUR CAR KEYS."

"WHAT? NO. I THINK THE FUCK NOT."

"I THINK THE FUCK YES GIMMIE."

"OK FINE HERE." I handed him the car ke-

"YEET YOU THOUGHT." I ran passed him going to my car and unlocked the door, I got in and waited for Jay as I started up the car.

"Bitch."

"Ok, where to?"

"Take me out to a expensive as place."

"Okay."

- 12 mins later -

"We here bitchass."

"Where?"

"McDonald's." Jay looked at me disappointed. "What? I mean I ain't taking you out to an expensive place when I can't even afford expensive ass housing."

"But food is not a house you dipshit."

"Do you want food or not? I'm not you but I'll still accept the offer-"

"Yeah yeah." He got out and closed the door. I beeped at him, "STOP YOU BITCH ASS." He yelled in shocked.

"Well okay asshole." I took my keys out and got out my car making sure I locked it then stuffed my keys in my pocket.

- about 17 mins later -

"BRO Finally. We got our food."

"Bro you ordered 2 bigmacs for yourself and a large drink AND I HAD TO PAY FOR YOUR ASS."

"WELL, I didn't have money on me."

"Mhmm mhmm you better shut yo bitch ass up and eat those bigmacs."

"Ight damn calm yourself." He sat down at a seat.

"You better sit yo ass down."

- 58 mins later -

"Yo Christian.. She's hot." He pointed at a girl with a couple of her friends. I looked up meeting her eyes.

'Yikes, nice timing to look up. She's fucking cute.' I thought and looked back at Jay

"Yeah, she cute, and?"

"And? Are you kidd-"

"No, I'm serious and?"

"Drop that attitude jeez."

"She's probably gonna be like my last ex. She looks innocent but really she a freak."

"Oh, like, in bed?"

"Yeah and a cheater. Maybe."

"Well never mind then." He picked up his phone as I did the same.

I was scrolling through Instagram until i saw this one girl.

'Wow.. I can't believe she still hasn't dated anyone for the past years..' I kept scrolling

'Y/N IS SO HOT WTF HOW IS SHE NOT TAKEN!??' I was getting pissy. Someone walked in and I looked up.

'Oh. My. Fuck. It's Y/n.'

"Jay, Jay" aggrisively shakes his arm

"What, what?"

"We gotta go."

"Why?"

"We gots to go. Like. Right now"

"Um. Okay?" I quickly threw away his trash and brought his left over with him. We tried to leave but then,

"Christian?"