ok but why

I turned around gayly as a joke "Oh heeeeeeyyy-" I looked and saw Y/N with Solé. She saw me looking at her,

"Christian?" Y/N waved her hand in front of my face. "Ayo Christian" she shakes my shoulder.

"Y/N lemme talk to you in private real quick?"

"But I'm bouta order-" I pulled her arm and walked out as Jay was following behind. "YO I WAS IN FRONT OF THE LINE WHY'D-"

"Sole's my ex you aaassss"

"Oh shit really? She's pretty hot." Y/N wiggled her brows

Jay was chewing loudly then swallowed, "She a hoe doe."

"Wh-haaat??? She is? I didn't know." Y/N was being sarcastic.

"Well you're not wrong though, she is pretty hot Y/N." Jay nudged Y/N on her side, "does that mean.. thre-"

"Shut yo horny ass up Jay, ain't nobody having a threesome you asstit." I said annoyed.

"B-but Christian a threesome sou-"

"Y/N you better shut yo horny ass up too."

Jay and her looked at each other and it looks like they're trying to make a plan.

"I swear to my nice booty I ain't letting any of you going next to Solé, I mean Y/N You're friends with her right?"

"Yeah I am but I'm planning on not being close friends. She bring guys over to the apartment and do the nasty and it's nasteh." She giggled.

"What the fu- WAIT. YOU LIVE IN A APARTMENT WITH HER?" I yelled.

"YEAH I DO AND?"

"I BROUGHT THAT APARTMENT"

"OH SHIT REALLY?"

"YEAH I DID"

"CAN Y'ALL STOP YELLING"

"CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP JAY?"

"WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO BADLY?"

"WHY DOES HE HATE YOU?"

"IDK Y/N"

"COME GIVE ME A HUG"

"IGHT"

Jay walked over to Y/N and hug her, she hugs him by the neck and pats his head comforting him,

"Your boobs are squish-"

"Bye." Y/N pushed the fuck outta him

I laughed a bit then stopped and had a serious face on, "Alright so. What I'm tryna say is-"

"Alright so wHaT iM tRynA sAY iS" Y/N mimicked

"CAN YOU fuck off?"

"I shall not Christian"

"I shall'nt eith-"

"Who asked you Jay?"

"okAY I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR BULLYING LET ME LIVE-"

"NEVER."

"Hey Y/N?" Solé came out to see Y/N, "I'm ready to go." She looked up at me and our eyes met. "Hey Christian.."

'She looks thinner than usual.'

"Hey." I awkwardly smiled.

"It was.. nice seeing you again, hopefully we'll be able to talk.. again..."

'She sounds hella sympathetic and I feel bad.'

"Will do. Enjoy your meal."

'Shit. I feel so bad.'

"Welp, nice seeing you two. We gotta get going" Y/N flashed a smile. "See you next time, also slide into them dms Christian." She winked and nudged my side.

"PPFFFFTT AS IF-"

"I WILL Y/N SEE YOU LATER I LOVE YOU!" Jay yelled.

"LOVE YOU TOO BB!" She giggled walking back to her car.

I slowly turned back to Jay and eyed him from head to toe.

"Tryna steal Y/N now?" I became very tempered

"Woah chill. It's just a joke."

"Bye bitch."

"I'm going with you bitch."

Sighs, "fine bitch hurry."

- a good 7 to 8 mins -

I dropped Jay off at his house and quickly drove back to my place, I got into my house and threw the key on my table then jumped on my bed. Sighing in relief.

'Maybe I should text Y/N.. But she might be busy. Well I mean. But like- ugh whatever.' I laid there for awhile.

I was about to be knocked out until I heard a notification, I checked who it was.

"Fucking Jay." I clicked on the message

'Yo, when will it be the deadline to submit the paper work?'

I sighed even louder than before and making it longer.

'Deadline is due by 4 days at 4:20 (BLAZE it)' I replied.

'Ight thanks'.

I toss my phone on the side of my pillow. Another notification.

"Aarrrrghh who is it nooooww!!" I complained in an annoyed tone.

I turned on my phone

'Waaaaaiiiiiitt am or pm?'

'Pm'
seen

"THIS BIT-"

- 2 mintues later -

"I swear to god Jay if you texted-"

Message requested from Y/N

"I need Jesus amen I swear I will not make any sins during the convo."

'Or am I?'

Ya boi is here to say slow updates and grammar is gonna be a binch. Jay will soon be loved. If you need me I'll be here. OH RIGHT p.o.v's are gonna be mostly Y/N and Christian's (your hawt ass- coUgh) ok laterz.