whomst?

-Next day later- (awwh aren't you a sad reader?)

Christian woke up from his sleep; hair a mess, shirt off, left his jeans on. He got a notification which had more than 10 messages from Jay. He sighed and got up, unplugging his phone from the charger.

'I'm dead tired. I said I was gonna take a nap; shit that became an 11 hour nap.' He yawned and stretched.

It hasn't been 4 minutes and he already gotten spams from Jay and surprisingly. Y/N. When he saw Y/N's user popped up on his screen, he quickly went to answer her message.

ilikenoodler:
YOU LEFT ME ON SEEN!1! HMPH I THOUGHT YOU LOVE ME

Christian let out a chuckle and replied with "I do. Marry me at on the space station". Y/N replied with random letters due to being shocked, I think. He fully got out of his bed and got clothes and a towel.

'I feel like. Total shit from jacking off- fuck.'

He quickly went in the bathroom closing the door. Turned on the warm water as he brushed his teeth at the sink. Once he was done, he quickly took his pants off and getting into the shower. His hair soaked up, water droplets rolling down his body as he lets out a low groan; feeling the tense going away. He took his time shampooing his hair and cleansed his body due to of course a man gotta fap his boner away because who would want a bulge-.

An hour passed by and he finally got out. He ruffled his hair as water was still running down his body. Christian quickly went to get his clothes and put them on, he sprayed cologne. He looked in the mirror winking at himself due to feeling great. A call came by and he looked over seeing an unknown number.

'Prolly a prank call-' he picked up the phone.

"Yes hello?"

"Hello, am I speaking to Christian Yu?"

"Yes ma'am."

"You applied to being a model at an agent a couple months ago, am I correct?"

"Yes, yes you're correct."

"Since you submitted those photos, the headquarters of the managing department give feedbacks to us."

He started to become nervous as his teeth slightly grinded against each other.

"You're accepted to be our model; when will you be able to come by?"

"Anyday."

"Okay sir, we'll be sending you a plane ticket actually."

"What? What about my current job?"

"Don't worry sir, we'll let your boss know. Don't stress it."

"Where will I be taking a flight to?"

"You'll be going to Europe with a model."

"Whomst that model?"

"That's a surprise sir, goodluck. We'll contact you in a few days. Good day."

The call ended.

'WTF I'M GETTING A PLANE TICKET TO EUROPE?!? HOLD HOLD I THOUGHT I JUST NEEDED TO MEET WITH THEIR MANAGER-' he got a text.

Unknown:
Hello, I'll be your partner to travel with you to Europe. I'm one of the models in the agency. My name will be revealed once we meet up.

"Bitch. What. The. Fuck. My ass gonna get raped."

Hi, please leave any comments to make my story better and so I can have a good idea from you readers. Please leave a vote if you'd like and thank you for 400+ views.

Also I'm very sorry for the slow updates, school is piling up work and homework. My messages are piling up but really I left MOST OF THEM ON SEEN.

Daddy will try to update more often, sorry kitten.

Cksnxijscjsj.