Shenanigans

Jay's pov

'Tf why did she call me. First of al hOW THE FUCK DID SHE GET MY NUMBER- I should put a restraining order on his- hER ASS.' Jay thought getting up from the couch and walking to the bathroom. "I should probably go home-" he thought out loud until his phone rang. He ran to get his phone and picked up,

"Hello?"

'Hello, is this Mr. Park?'

"Yes ma'am."

'I've heard a lot about you and I was wondering if you could stop by my office.'

"Excuse me but"

'Hmm?'

"Who are you?"

Other phone line pov

Her heels hit against the marbled floor as she paced back and fourth.

"Someone important you've been waiting to meet for a long time."

'Okay but still you're like a stranger I don't want-'

"My ass to be spanked I know but you loved getting the spanking from mommy."

'Okay first of all, whOMST AND SECOND OF ALL DO YOU HAVE A MOMMY KINK?"

"First of all, wHY ARE YOU YELLING? SECOND OF ALL DO YOU HAVE A BABYBOY KINK?"

'Okay you got me there..'

"Of course I-"

A knock disturbed their conversation as her secretary came in. "The meeting will be starting shortly madam." Her secretary slowly bowed and shut the door lightly behind.

'Who was that she sounded hot.'

"Will 6pm work for you?"

'If you're asking for fuck that's the time.'

"No you fag- no sir I have an important meeting to go to and that'll be my time available for us to chat."

'Ahh okay- did you cALL ME A F-'

"Goodbye see you tomorrow."

She hung up the phone and chuckled, 'good to know he's doing fine and still is a pervert.' She fixed her pants and checked her wrist watch; quickly checked herself in her body mirror adjusting her low ponytail and tie.

"Let's get the job finished." A slight smile appeared as she walked out of her office.

Y/N pov

I looked in shock as I sneezed. "Manager Kim I didn't intend to-"

"I know I know you didn't mean it but I don't want another scandal to happen between the both of you so keep it down and lowkey." Cynthia said as her hand gestured lowered giving them a signal to be calm.

Christian sat back in his seat and relaxed. "So does that mean I can do that again?"

"Do what?" I asked.

"This-"

"No. Not on my watch. I've only known you for a few hours Christian, you better show me a better first impression since you called me 'mommy' earlier." Manager Kim stated.

"I'm sorry but you should be a model instead of a manager." He replied.

Manager Kim's pov

I crossed my arms over my chest and gave him a questioned look as I raised a brow. "You really don't know who I am do you?"

Yu gave a questioning look. "Yeah, my manager am I correct?" He adjusted his nose stud.

"No duh," Y/N said. "She modeled in our company before, do you not know who the CEO is?"

He shook his head.

"My father is the CEO."

The Guy Who's Like Our Maid POV

'Why am I even here I want to die but stuff my face with hella food rn.'

I felt a sudden hand resting on my shoulder.

"You see how he's our driver?" Kim said as she took my hat off and exposed my undercut hair while it's styled neatly, I ran my hand through my black silk hair and looked to Kim's direction. "He's not only your driver, he's my boyfriend as well."

'Fuck.' Her hand roomed down to my shirt and lifted it up a bit exposing my business.

"He's also one of my model in this industry, his name is Leo." Kim exposed me even more.

I snaked my hand over her waist and slightly squeezed her side, "I am Leo. I don't believe I'll still be a model but most likely be a driver for the three of you."

Y/N pov

'Holy shit his voice is-'

"Deep."

"Like how I should be in you?" Christian wiggles his brows.

I looked at Kim's boobs as Christian was going closer towards me. I pushed him aside and got up from my seat as I walked over to Kim.

"Hey Cynthia, May I feel you?"

"Uh what?"

"May I feel you."

"Sure go ahead?" Not so sure what she meant.

Y/N grabbed her boobs and began to feel them through her shirt.

"whAT ARE YOU-"

"Excuse me, all attendants must be seated and buckled up. Lets enjoy our 8 hour flight. All passengers must be seated and please have your window closed. Once again, all attendants must be seated enjoy your night." The voice operator announced.

I quickly went to go sit back at my seat as I left Cynthia confused. "You're hot." I winked at her.

"Wtf." Christian was surprised.

"I'll give you blue balls later babe." I winked as he rest his hand on my neck.

"Maybe you shouldn't babygirl."