the day/night

'Fuck..' I ruffled my hair in anger. "Its time."

"What?"

"It's time."

"What're you taking about?"

"To go to the airport or stay in town."

"Christian- don't-"

"Jay maybe."

I let out a sigh and rubbed my temples as a headache was kicking in. I then, walked into my room and opened the closet.

'Well, it's a female for sure.'

I picked out my clothes that's suitable for the weather in Europe. Another sigh escape from my lips and a grunt followed. 'Fuck, it's risky.' My brows scrunched. (Author; I'm not European but I really want to travel to Europe)

Hours passed by while packing up clothes, finally done as he pulls up the handle of his luggage, dragging it across the floor walking pass a sleeping Jay on the couch.

"Bro, I won't be back in a couple months." I whispered.

"mmm..mhmm." he replied.

'He's not gonna remember.' I plop myself on the floor as I dragged the notebook and pen that's on the coffee table.

'Yo ugly, I won't be back in a couple months. I want you to take care of everything for me, if not I'll be dead and you'll be dead by me. Also don't bother Y/N you thot.' I let out a scoff.

My phone received a message.

'We're here to pick you up, please wait outside until we get there.'

I left the message on read, I grabbed my house keys and quickly put on my vans. I opened the door and sighed again. 'Wow I'm such an old man for sighing and stressing all the time.' I locked the door then quietly and gently shut it behind tugging on my luggage, adjusting the straps on my backpack and headphones. I fixed my mask on my face and ruffled my hair.

'Mhmmmhmm, gotta remember I'm fucking daddy that makes panties drop to the floor.' I walked down the hall.

Few mins passed

Front passenger's window rolled down. "Hello Mr. Yu; we're here to drop you off at the airport." The lady said in the front passenger seat.

I bowed, "Alright."

"Get in." She rolled the window up.

'Shit, shit.' My hands started to sweat. The driver went out to grab my bags and put them in the trunk, the driver then opened the car door for me. "Thank you." I said politely.

"My pleasure." He smiled.

'Did he deadass get pleasure for opening the door-' I smacked myself.

"Sir, is everything alright?" The female said.

"Yes, yes..." I looked up seeing her features. Her hair was dark brown, shoulder length. Her eyes were also brown as her brows are a bit arched and soft. Her lips, plumped and bow shaped-ish as it's tinted with a bit of pink. 'Damn she cute.'

"That's good news. I'm your manager, Cynthia Kim. You may call me Cynthia or Kim-"

"Mommy?" I blurted out. 'Fuck.'

"W-what?? No."

"I'm sorry."

It got awkward, no one talked as the van moved heading close to the airport. I slept as music kept playing through my headphones. Couple hours passed by, my phone started to spaz out with messages since my phone had connection; it woke me up groaning. I turned my screen on checking the time.

4:47am

"We are here Mr. Yu."

"Just call me Christian."

The driver went out to opened my door; once I got out he went to grab my luggage and bag.

"Follow me." Kim said.

I nodded walking behind checking my phone.

A few steps later,

"C-Christian?"

I looked up, "Holy shot."

'I said shot. Wow.'

Author's note:

I'm gey.

^^ that's me

^^ that's me. I like boys and girls ;)

Sorry for the late ass update, I was on semi hiatus, and I was stressing with exams and sheet. Any questions? I'll gladly answer em. Please leave a vote and/or comment to make this story better. Thank you for reading and supporting. Love you ♡♡