oh what-

I sneezed and it echoed through the whole airport.

"Bless you." Y/N smacked his shoulder.

"I'm- bitch you messaged me through number the whole time with a big ass attitude?" I scold.

Y/N nudged at me. "Nope, Solé did. She knew I was going trip with someone and assumed it was you. She was correct." She sat down and patted on the other seat at the side of her, "sit." She said.

"Well alright." I shrugged and sat down, "honestly, why a trip to Europe?"

Y/N looked at me in shock, "MISS. KIM DIDN'T TELL YOU?"

I shook my head, "What was mommy gonna tell me?"

"WE'RE NOT GOING TO EUROPE, WE'RE GOING TO- that's a secret now." Y/N winked and pulled down on my hat. "Don't call her mommy you manwhore."

I looked up at her, "Am I even suitable to be a model? I have so many tattoos and my accent-"

"Shh it's okay, you're the chosen one plus they shouldn't really complain since a lot of girls like guys with tattoos. For example, Jay Par-"

"Eww Jay."

Well talking about Jay;

Jay's p.o.v

He woke up yawning and sore on the couch, he stretched out as bones cracked, 'feels guud'. He looked over on the table seeing a paper folded on my laptop. A message lit up his phone screen, as he reached for it a call came in. Jay groaned and answered

"Hello?"

'Hello Jay?'

"Who's this?"

'Its Solé.'

"How'd you get my number?" I asked in concerned as I raised a brow.

'Oh.. urrmm....'

"Bye."

He hung up the phone and picked up the letter on his laptop, he read thoroughly and smiled.

"Fuckin deadline."

3hrs later

Y/N p.o.v

They were on the plane for at least one and a half hour sitting as their ass became numb.

"Another 8hrs." She whispered to herself.

Christian looked away from his phone and pulled on Y/N shirt and whispered, "do you.. plan on getting a boyfriend?"

Y/N softly chuckled, "I'm a lesbian."

"I thought you were American-" (if no one gets this I'm finna ctrl alt delet myself)

"Assuming my nationality now?"

"No you're Y/N."

Y/N did thought about her sexuality during the 7th grade, many thought she was lesbian, bisexual, even transgender. But. Puberty didn't hit her that quickly. ( OKAY BUT HAVE YOU SEEN 13 Y/O NOW? THEY LOOK FUCKING 16 )

Christian's p.o.v

I sat back as I scratched my jaw then bit my lip, I looked at Y/N as I saw her starring,

"May I help you?"

"Yes."

"What's the matter?"

"You."

I raised a brow in a questioning manner. I focused on her face as her cheek began to show a faint blush. I pulled a fuckboy and must used kdrama action I ever did and brought my face closer to hers, she flinched and backed away a bit. I kept inching towards her until her back hit the window.

"What's bothering you?"

"Umm.. do you still have feelings for Solé?"

"BITCH WTF-" Y/N covered my mouth

"SHH"

I took her hand off, "no why?"

"Because I've always.."

"Always?"

"Always wanted to do this." She slapped me.

"WH-"

She then pulled my neck..

And kissed me.

As she grabbed a hand of mine and placed it on her waist.

"WHAT ON EARTHLING IS THIS?"

We broke the kiss

"IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE-" They both screeched

HELLA late update but suggestions or any questions, leave them here.

Should I make another story? If so, leave a comment who you'd like me to write and I will try to do them for you. Votings will be in the next few chapters.