Chapter 6

[HER POV]

I hear the shower start to run. Ok.

Thank you, James for wearing long sleeves.

Even though it was like 100 degrees out today.

I lift up the sleeves and take the make up off my scars.

Haven't seen them in a while.

I miss cutting.

But I can't do it right now.

"I have the thing that means the world to me right in the other room" I thought

With out even realizing I picked up the razor I hid in my makeup.

I put it back.

Let's turn on the radio.

"And in a few mins SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT! By 5sos with be us next! But for now WIGGLE! By Jason!"

The overly confident pop station radio guy says.

I hate pop music but those two songs I actually really enjoy.

Wiggle starts to play and I start shaking my butt to the rhyme while taking off my makeup.

I know James wears American Apparel underwear so I must wear those for the next song.

He won't care, I'm wearing his shirt anyways.

My one sleeve is still up I better put that down if he's out of the shower.

I grab a pair of pajama pants he's left here before to replace his boxers.

I slowly open the bathroom door and the showers still going and he's still in there.

I make the switch and right when I'm about to leave I hear him say my name.

I'm about to respond when I hear a moan.

Is he fapping?

I can hear it my eyes are wide, and I see the out line of his body in the shower I see him.

Not completely but enough.

Holy shit.

He says my name again.

He's fapping to me.

I can't help but laugh.

I cover my mouth though so he doesn't hear me.

I quietly leave and go back to my room, I fall on to the floor laughing wiggle is still playing in the back ground.

I hear a grown and the shower turn off after.

I laugh a little more.

I take off my shorts and put his boxers over my thong.

"Simmer down."

It's on!!!

I start dancing and singing the song.

When I turn around while dancing I stop and just stare at the beautiful figure in my door way.

I'm breathing heavily.

James is standing there dark hair still damp, his blue eyes shinning like a damn disney prince, he's wearing the plaid pajama pants there hung low on his waist and his v-line is so notice able, he has slight abs but not much but enough for any girl to drool, and there's little water droplets still on his chest and shoulders.

He looks like a freaking god leaning on the door frame.

I slowly walk up to him and he stands up straight and walks up to me.

He hooks one of his long fingers in the waist band of his boxers and gives me direct eye contact.

"I think these may be mine."

He states in a much calm and deeper way than usual. It's so sexy.

I smile "maybe. You know they might be mine. They are my size."

I back away and twirl around so he can see.

"Hmm maybe but hey come here."

I slowly walk back to him. And I have to look up and he wraps his arms around my waist and picks me up.

I wrap my legs around his torso.

And my arms around his neck.

He has his hands under my thighs, his thumbs are rubbing them.

My forehead is resting on his and I just look into those beautiful blue eyes.

They look like a clear blue ocean. I love the slight green in them.

He walks us to the bed and he sits down and leans back so I'm straddling him

I whisper "aren't you tired?"

Stifling in a laugh.

I know how to ruin the most romantic moment right.

He raises an eyebrow at me.

I look at his hand and I move it so it's on his own v-line. And say my name playfully.

His eyes go wide.

I laugh, not just any laugh I fall onto the floor snorting and laughing my ass off.

He looks horrified.

"No it's ok I'm flattered!"

I say still laughing.

I snort really loud and it gets really quiet then we both start laughing.

I love his laugh it's so sexy.

He moves to the floor next to me and kisses my nose.

"You're adorable."