Chapter 10

{authors note:I am not to sure how I feel about this chapter. But sorry ahead of time if you hate it. I'll just write a better one later. Sorry :b}

[1 week later]

[JAMES POV]

"Man, you've been going out with her every night this week when the fuck are you gonna start hanging out with us again? Or are you still to whipped to even be with us?" my friend Max says.

"Max calm down. I'm gonna hang out with you and they guys later tonight. She is coming. And secondly, she's my fucking girlfriend I'm gonna spend time with her."

I say getting frustrated, he's being such an asshole for nothing.

"She's not your girrrlfriend. You haven't even asked her yet. You toke her on some damn dates. Hell we've gone to the movies together does that make me your boyfriend?! no. So ditch her already."

He says shoving my shoulder.

He's just testing me now.

Max, has a thing for her I know he does. But all he wants to do is fuck her then leave her.

The thought of anyone touching her that's not me. Gets me fucking pissed off.

"Listen asshole. She's going to Mikes house tonight with me. So it'll be you, Mike, me, AND her. And if you even think about being an asshole or even trying to make a move on her. I'll fucking kill you."

I don't know why I'm so defensive over her. It's just I've liked her for what two three years?! And now she's finally letting me have a chance? I'm not letting her go.

But, seriously Max is being a dick.

I've known him for years and I remember she had a crush on Max before. But he was 'an asshole but an attractive asshole' as she put it.

"Fuck it man. Just bring her but don't expect me to act different. Also, bring beers or something. Cause Mikes parents are gone and got rid of all booze. So bring something to ease the tension. Cause we all know she had a thing for me. And I haven't seen her in a year so maybe she's hot now. Considering you're so whipped she must me amazing to fuck."

He smiled.

I hadn't even realized that I had my hands in fists until I punched him square in the jaw. Causing him to fall.

"See you night. And don't you fucking touch her." I said to him while he lay on the floor holding his jaw in shock.

That's when I walk out of his house and get into my car to drive to her house.

My knuckles are red and bruising, I've never been one to fight. I am not a fan of it but, when he said that something just snapped inside of me.

And it felt good honestly.

I was planing on going to my house after but found myself pulling into her driveway.

I walk up to the door quickly and bang on the door. I hear her running to the door. And she opens the door smiling.

She's wearing a pair of tight yoga pants and a sports bra, her hairs in a pony tail and it's messy. She must has been working out. She looks so fucking hot. And the imagine of Max touching her is burned into my brain and I want it out.

"What's u-" I don't even let her finish her greeting and just slam my lips into hers. She's in shock at first but reacts instantly after.

I push her into her house and slam the door shut.

"Where were you working out?" I know the room, cause it has mirrors on the doors. And I want to see that only I can do this to her. Not fucking Max. I need to touch her. And get the image of him on her out of my head.