Chapter 13

{JAMES POV}

I left her house feeling confused.

Did she really want to be alone?

Did I drink to much?

Was it Mike?

Max?

These thoughts kept repeating in my mind over and over.

But I shouldn't be freaking out, we've been spending literally every single day and night together.

She's probably just having 'girl time', but...I invited her to guys night.

Shouldn't I be able to go to 'girl time'?

Wait? why would I even want to go?

Tampons, Periods, Sappy Romance Movies, Thongs, Chocolate, Talking About Guys, Ice Cream, Fluffy Pajamas, Dancing, Dress Up, Makeovers...disgusting.

Actually I'd love to be with her through all of that, because I wouldn't really watch those sappy movies, I'd just hold her and mess with her until she finally gave into just making out with me and cuddling.

Tampons, Periods, Makeovers are out.

But I wouldn't mind the dress up, thong, and dancing mixture to become one thing. I'd tell her which one looks best. And if it leads so something else I would not mind at all. Plus, I'd love to see her dance in one of my shirts, and a thong. Like damn.

Plus, the candy and ice cream. It's food I don't mind it.

Damn, now I can't stop thinking about her dancing in a thong.

I can picture it to.

She is getting ready for bed and I'm in my boxers and I take off my shirt and give it to her through the bathroom door.

She's washing her face and then brushes her teeth, the music is already playing.

And some sort of song comes on, and I lay down on the bed and she's humming along and the water is running, I lay down on the bed resting on one arm then check my phone for texts.

The water stops and I turn off my phone and grab her computer to continue our usual night of falling asleep watching a movie.

I smile at the sound of her singing along to the song.

"Hey James, put on a good song I wanna dance. And you have to dance with me." She says through the door.

I put on 'Wonderful Tonight' and turn off the radio. I turn around from the radio and see her leaning on the doorway. One hand on her hip the. Other above her head on the doorway.

My shirt is big on her except with the way she's leaned on the door frame, it's risen slightly.

She's smiling at me, her brown eyes staring into my blue ones. Her hair is on her shoulder and she shakes her head back to put it behind her and then looks back at me.

She bites her lip as I study her body.

My hand covers my mouth and chin as I see she's not wearing pants. I only see from just above her belly button down since my shirt covers everything else.

I look a at her legs and they're semi crossed and I know she thinks they're short and fat. But, I think they're thick and could go on forever especially at this moment.

I see the underwear she's wearing. And I stand in shock. It's red, and lace, and is perfect. I don't know what to do, of course I do really I want to fuck her right now on the bed. But, as soon as she starts walking to me it's like I'm paralyzed.

'Wonderful Tonight' is still playing and she wraps her arms around my neck. And I automatically put my arms around her waist.

"I really want to dance." She says in a low and almost whisper like tone.

I start to sway us, and she kisses my jaw and neck. Then leans more into me. I put my on her shoulder and kiss it lightly and look over her back. I see her ass with just the thin line of red.

I didn't even realize that I'm gripping her hips tightly.

"You're a tease." I say huskily.

"Who said I was being a tease, I just wanted to dance. You decide what's next."

That's when I start kissing her beautiful neck, she moves her head back to the side for more access. I start walking her to the bed, and take off my shirt that's on her. She wearing a matching red lace bra. I look back up at her and she's smiling and bites her lip, lift her chest up to allow me to take it off of her once I move my hands to her back, she moans and I already have an erection but now it's just painful. I need to be inside of her.

She stops me before I unhook the soft fabric. And she says "JAMES! OPEN THE DOOR!"

My thoughts are cut off by my mom banging in the door and me jacking off on my bed.

I didn't even know I was doing that. Everything felt so real.

"JAMES! IF YOU DONT OPEN THIS DOOR!"

My mom yells again.

I wrap a blanket around my waist and rub my eyes and ruffle my hair so it looks like I was sleeping.

I open the door and say "yeah mom?"

"Jesus. Finally. I was trying to tell you. You need to spend more time at home and clean. Because spending all that time at your girlfriends house is really fucking getting me pissed. I don't care what you guys are doing. I don't care how long you've known her. You need to be here. And clean this god damn house." She yells at me.

I nod at everything, but eventually get in an argument with her which leads to my dad coming in.

My mom starts fake crying like always to get me in trouble and my dad yells at me saying "LISTEN TO YOUR FUCKING MOTHER! STOP MAKING HER CRY AND DO WHAT SHE GOD DAMN SAYS!" He punches me on my cheek and my parents leave me on the ground.

I was having a fine ass time with myself until they came along.

I decide to call her because, she is the only one I can trust when this happens. She has cleaned up all my scars, bruises, and other injures my parents give me. If she wasn't here if probably be dead.

I call her and it takes two rings until she answers in her sweet voice. "Hey baby."

"We need to talk."

I quickly say.

"Yeah, we do. I need to tell you something. Come over." She says quietly.

Ok. This doesn't sound good.

{authors note:sexuallllll. I wrote this really late. And also cause... there's this guy. ☺️ he probably doesn't even like me like I like him. But, a girl can dream right? any ways. He's super sweet, and I'm starting to be good friends with his sister, and she hates it when girls talk about how cute/hot/attractive he is. Like I am with my brother. But... HES SO ATTRACTIVE AND OMFG I JUST WANT TO MAKE OUT WITH HIM AND EVERYTHING EVERYTIME I SEE HIM! is that so bad? idk. NO RAGRETS. (We're the millers. 'Really not just one letter?') ughhhh I like Uggh he's so sexy I can't even.}