Chapter 11

It's a quiet ride to the guys house. I'm slightly nervous cause I know how Max acts when a girl doesn't give him attention. He's a complete asshole to them.

Yet I'm relaxed cause she has her hand over mind that's resting above her knee.

"So beers? video games? taking about porn? the usual guy stuff or do I have to pretend I know sports?" she asks calmly, breaking the silence.

I laugh a little "No sports unless they wanna play football. But you don't have to worry that rarely happens."

"So everything else though right?"

She looks at me.

I glance at her through the corner of my eye then focus back on going to Mikes and Maxs.

"Yup. But, if they're dicks to you ignore them."

"They better be fucking nice to me I brought the damn beer."

She says lifting up a two six packs of bottles.

I smile at her and pull into the drive way.

We get out of the car and we walk to the door with my hand resting/slightly pressing on the small of her back.

I open the door and yell "GUYS!?"

"In here!" I hear Mike yell.

We walk into the living room to see Mike and Max playing COD.

"Hey James! who's the babe?" Mike asks pausing the game and eying her.

"This is MY date."

I say trying not to show jealously even though it's showing crazily.

"I know who she is. She's my lab partner in Murys. Wassup man.".

Mike says walking up to her and hugging her.

She shows off her beautiful smile. And says "hey Mike. I brought beer cause... well. No fucking reason really. It's just fucking beer so we can get wasted and play video games." She puts the beers on the table and takes out four handing one to each of us and poping her cap off hers from the table.

I stood in shock.

Mike just laughs. "I knew I fucking liked you."

She smiles then looks at me and smirks brighter feeling accomplished.

I look over at Max who rolls his eyes.

"Hey Max." She says smiling sweetly.

And taking a drink the same time as me.

He nods his head. And returns to playing his game.

"Nice to see you too." She mumbles.

I take a seat on the couch next to Mike who sat down in the middle of that interaction. She sits on my lap only taking sips of the beer. I knew she hated beer.

"You know there's some whiskey in the kitchen." I whisper into her ear.

She shakes her head. "I'm gonna be working on this...by the way this is is root beer why do you think I did that. You know beer disgusts me." Whispering back.

I laugh and nod and now realizing, all the things she did before we left her house. She kept picking up the beer, "checking" it. I should've even realized the cap was different.

"So wanna play?" Mike asks.

"No she does-" I start to say before I'm cut off by her saying.

"Sure. But I SUCK. And I get really into it even though I'm the one that dies." She smiles.

"I don't care. Just wanna see if your are better than Max. Cause he's the worst." Mike says smiling nudging Max.

"Max is probably better than me. Max by the way, you work at the shack right?"

She asks him kindly.

He finally looks her in the eye, they slightly soften then tense back up.

"Yeah. Why?"

He snaps.

She barely notices his sudden rude moment and starts to play Against Mike while talking.

"I was wondering if the SHIT! Sorry if the.. the ice cream stand job was still open and if so any way I could apply? I know you're the manager and all."

She looks him in the eye for a second smiling and back at the game.

He looks at her for a while, racking her body up and down.

I tense.

"Stop. Fucking. Staring at her." I think to my self.

He sees my reaction and smiles and looks me dead in the eye and says "yeah. You're. Hired. Well of course you have to fill in a few things but you can do that later. I just need to tell boss. He always trust me on who I hire."

She pauses the game and runs up to Max hugging him. "thank you so much Max! you're amazing!" she hugs him tighter then sits back on my lap playing the game with Mike again.

I look at Max. And he's looking at his phone now. When he puts it away, I get a message.

'Can't wait to see her in uniform. Bet she looks damn good in those blue shorts and white tank. mm bet she looks better with out them though too.' it reads. Max.

"Fucking asshole." I mutter.

"You ok babe?" I hear her say.

"Yeah fine." I look at Max again. He just smiles then focuses on the game Mike and her are still playing.

She leans back into me, and I rest my head on her shoulder, and wrap my arms around her waist.

I kiss her neck and shoulder. She moves slightly.

And I just watch the screen. "MIKE STOP KILLING ME YOU ASSHOLE!" she yells.

"STOP THROWING GRENADES AT ME AND I WOULDN'T SHOOT YOU!" he responds.

"I WOULDN'T HAVE TO THROW THEM IF YOU DIDNT SHOOT ME!"

This goes on for a while mixed with cursing and beer bottles on the ground her root beer still not finished.

I only had one beer. I'm not much into drinking unlike Mike and Max.

Mike is way more into than Max though.

After an hour of this. I hear her say "gg" when Mike finally loses.

(gg-good game for those who didn't know)

Mike laughs and says. "Bitch you killed me."

"That's how you win isn't it?" she smiles and they both laugh.

This is way better than I expected.

Max keeps texting me random shit about her though and it's pissing me off and I am going to handle him when she's not around.

I don't want her to see me get all jealous.

Fuccckkkk what do I do?

"Punch him?

Kill him?

Both?

...Both...

No. No. I can't.

Well.... maybeeeee.

No."

I think to myself.

"Want to head out?"

I hear her say.

"Why?"

"Mikes about to pass out and Max left."

She states plainly.

I nod. And say "Mike we're gonna head out."

He nods then waves us goodbye.

{this sucks I'm sorry I know I've just been busy and I wrote this in like 10mins}