Chapter 17

We're standing at the door and Jehovah's Witness is just talking to us.

She turns around and winks at me smiling and starts moving her hands around to pretend she's deaf.

I smile and she puts on a "confused" face.

I start moving my hands too "babe I'm sorry I don't know them. Excuse me sirs shes deaf and can't understand you. Also, I don't care to hear about God and Jesus. I go to church every Sunday so it was great talkingj to you. Have a nice day. Praise Jesus and all that." And with that I shut the door in there face and laugh with her.

"You're so lame 'praise Jesus'" she laughs holding her stomach, her nose and corners of her eyes scrunch. I smile and pick her up and put her over my shoulder. She shrieks and yells for me to put her down.

When I get to her room I throw her down on the bed, and climb over her and start kiss her nose, then forehead, cheek, chin, then lips lightly. She giggles and wraps her legs around my waist and arms around my neck.

She pulls me down and kisses me soft and slow, then deeper and faster.

Her hands run down my chest when she slips her tongue into my mouth. I suck on her bottom lip as I pin her hips down, and rub small circles with my thumbs.

Her alarms goes off but she just picks it up while kissing me and throws it against the wall somewhere. I smile into the kiss when I hear the crash.

We sit up and she stops kissing me as she straddles me when I lean my back against the head board.

We both breath heavily then slowly return to our normal breathing. We test our foreheads together.

"I am definitely going to fall hard for you." I say in a whisper and a smile.

She smiles not saying anything.

I know she hates the thought of love and never wants and doesn't believe in love but... I wish I could be her exception.

Damn I sound like a sappy 16 year old girl on some tv show.

Ehh I could care less, i need to think less and focus on this beautiful girl who is playing with the ends of my hair at the nape of my neck, and how she's breathing so slowly her eyes closed lips parted slightly.

I look over her features before her forehead rests on mine.

How she looks without makeup, with the mascara from yesterday under her eyes. How cute her nose is. How her lips are full and pink, and have a slight shine of wetness and swollen from moments ago. How her cheeks are flushed a light shade of red, and just how completely beautiful she is.

Even with her hair all over the place and that when she cracks her neck and piece falls in her face.

I am almost scared to touch her fragile face, as I move the piece out of the way and behind her ear.

She slowly opens her eyes so I see those soft, kind, warm, brown orbs.

I smile and kiss her lips lightly.

"I need to take a shower," I say quietly.

"Can I join you?" she asks shyly, and her cheeks flush a dark red.

I chuckle and pick her up and start walking to the bathroom.

"Sure." I say.

She smiles and hides her face in my neck and shoulder.

When we get into the bathroom, I turn on the water of the shower, and set her down on the edge of the tub.

"How about you stay here outside the shower so you don't attack me." I wink.

She forms a "o" shape to her mouth and smacks my shoulder.

I smile and get two towels I hand them to her, she sets them on her lap and watched as I turn my back to her and take off my boxers before stepping into the shower.

"I've always loved your ass. Just saying." She says over the sound of the water. I laugh and say "I know."

....

When I'm done with my shower I step out my hand over my front business and walk towards her since she has the towels. She looks at me and bites her lip, and smiles I smile and grab a towel wrapping it around my waist low.

"Your turn." I say.

She turns around and takes off her clothes.

I try so hard not to stare as she steps into the shower. Just seeing her backside is enough.

I chuckle and she says "what?"

"I love the little freckle on your butt."

She yells "DONT LOOK AT IT!"

I laugh, sitting waiting like she was the towel on my lap.

...

When she gets out her hair is covering her chest perfectly, and her hands are on her front like I was.

I laugh and hand her the towel.

"Thanks." She says.

I nod, and before she can't finish wrapping the towel around her self, I pull her to me. Colliding our bodies, she looks into my eyes with a gasp.

I hold her bare hips and lift her up and sit on the edge of the tub she wraps the towel around herself. I smile and kiss her slowly. The thought of just a thin towel being the only fabric between us gets me very happy but I don't make a move.

We just kiss for a long time until we finally think it's a good time to get dressed.

When we go back to her room we check our phones and I say "happy 4 month" she smiles and says "happy 4 month....holy shit it's been four months." She puts on her bra and underwear both happen to be white.

I smile and pull her back to me since I'm in my boxers "yeah, I'm taking you out tonight. Let's go to a drive in movies at the beach tonight. I'll bring tacobell." She smiles and kisses me "perfect."

She then let's go and goes to her closet grabbing the blue sun dress I love so much. I smile and bite my lip as she pulls it on and takes off her bra since its strapless.

And moves her hair motioning me to zip it up.

I do so controlling my little me from attacking her.

I then pull on my black pants with a white button up shirt and roll up the sleeves.

She does her usual only mascara makeup routine and brushes her hair.

We then put on our vans, grab some skateboards, a bag which she puts two blankets for tonight.

We then grab her keys phone and leave the house.

"We should just get an apartment since we basically live together." she laughs.

I smile and nod kissing her cheek as we skate down the road to where ever it is we're going.

{sorry this chapter sucks I'll probably delete it}