Chapter 3

Lucifer;

So this Sophia girl or whatever, she's feisty. I really like that in a girl. She fights back with me and doesn't seem to be mush in my hands when I turn on my charm. Most girls would playfully talk back, but she snaps back like a bear protecting her cubs. She would be a tough girl to crack. A challenge I will happily except.

I chewed on the end of my eraser on my pencil and watched her take notes. She was such a goody goody. Probably never broke a rule in her entire life.

I leaned over and whispered hoarsely in her ear.

"Hey, you should come over and help me with this math. I don't get it. Also, maybe you could help with English. Oh and hey, while we're on the topic I might as well take you to my room and teach you a few things as well. We could---"

Before I could say anything else, she spun around in her chair to face me.

"Listen, Lucifer 'Bad ass' Ramones, I would be happy to help you with your learning, but I doubt you could teach me anything. At least, nothing I'd want to learn."

I smiled smugly back at her.

"Oh? You wouldn't want to learn more about the human body?" I smirked and wiggled my eyebrows pervertedly. "Because I think we all have to learn about it some day, but for me to teach you, your parents wouldn't have to sign anything."

Her cheeks flushed red.

Score one for me.

Or at least I thought the pink color in her cheeks meant I won.

"Listen, I'll help you study if that's what you need. Of course, you won't get anything more out of it because I'll have you know I am completely, one hundred percent, uninterested in you."

"That'll change." I retorted. I pulled out a page in my notebook and scribbled down my address. "Be there or be square, little mouse."

"Don't call me that."

"I'll do what I want and who I want."

"You're a complete pervert."

"Yeah, but I'm a hot pervert."