(9)

Jungkook's POV

Today is the day..

I'm nervous and scared at the same time.
What if he doesn't like me or what if- it doesn't matter. We're just friends.

I put my clothes on and played with my hair. I did that for about five minutes till i finally got the result i wanted.

I texted Taehyung that i'm on my way so i hurriedly got my wallet,phone and my jacket on.

~

When i got there i looked around. It was quiet and there were like 2 other people. I checked on my phone what time it was. Taehyung needs to be here already. I looked around, but he was nowhere. So i decided to order a drink while i'm waiting.

5 minutes later someone rushed in the cafe.

My eyes widened and i gulped. That's Taehyung and he look's even more beautiful in real life.

He stood in front of me and he scratched his neck "i'm sorry, some people are very slow and that got me so annoyed. I hope that you didn't wait that long"

I chuckled. "No it's okay, no need to apologize."

He sighed and smiled. Then he started checking me out and i got very uncomfortable. I'm probably blushing too hard right now.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly. I breathed in and out "it's just too hot in here" i said. He looked at me with a confused face and said "but i'm freezing"

I didn't know what to say anymore so i stood silent.

"So how is it to meet me?" He smiled excitedly

"What do you mean"

He sighed. "What's your first impression of me"

"You're beauti- you're nice, yeah nice!" I wanted to slap myself for almost saying that. I looked at Taehyung who was trying to hide his smile.

"What about me" i asked to break the awkwardness.

"You're so cute" he poked my cheeks.

I removed his hands and said "can you not-"

He looked guilty and said "sorry"

I don't know why, but i can't handle being stared by all these people around us and it's just making me feel more uncomfortable.

"But thanks" i added.

"For what?"

I smiled and ruffled his hair "for being nice to me. I'm not good at that so~"

He smiled back and said "this is so awkward"

I nodded and started laughing.

After a few hours of talking,laughing and getting closer. We needed to say goodbye to each other.

"So~" i said. "So~" he added.

"I guess we say goodbye then?" I said in a question form.

"I guess so."

"You're beautiful Taehyung." I finally managed to say that, cause he just is and no one can change that.

He blushed."t-thanks" he stuttered.

I chuckled and i ruffled his hair.

"Bye Taehyung" i said and i turned around and walked away

"B-bye"

~
Finally i got a chance to update!!

To be continued..

Thanks for reading!