(24)

Jungkook's POV

I clenched my fists. Park Bogum.. my biggest enemy.
When i was younger i got bullied and Bogum was my bestfriend, but he just leaved me and choose the be a part of the bullies and he also laughed when i got hurt by my bullies. As if he enjoyed it.

Taehyung ran to me and he hugged me, the only one who can calm me right now. I kissed his cheeks.

Bogum stood up and said "Hi idi- Jungkook. Long time no see huh?"

I wanted to punch him, i wanted to punch him so badly. I laughed out of sarcasm. "Shut up, Why are you here?"

"I'm just here to see my ex. It's pretty normal right?" He smirked.

Taehyung looked down. "I told you a hundred times, i didn't like or love you and we were just friends!" I gulped "You were always bullying people. You even bullied me.."

His eyes widened. "No i didn-" Taehyung looked at Bogum and shouted "YES YOU DID!"

"You'd always make fun of me, cause i wore glasses. But when i took them off you instantly liked me.."

I looked at Bogum and then at Tae. " he- he liked you just because you didn't wear glasses anymore? Idiot"

Taehyung sighed. "And to be honest, i only was friends with you, cause i was scared that you'd continue bullying me if i wasn't"

"Leave now, please"

"I'm sorry" he wanted to come to me but before i stopped him "now!"

And he walked away. Tae got to the floor and he was just staring at it while he was trying to hold his tears back.

I hugged him and kissed his forhead. "Crazy, we were both bullied by the same person and here we are.. boyfriends"

"You, you were dumbjeoniekooks, right..." he said weakly. That was the name they bullied me with, cause just because i answered with a stupid answer they started calling me that.

"These are just old times" my voice cracked at bit. And Taehyung hugged me tighter. "I love you so much"

"You were my only friend back then" Taehyung whispered.

Then i couldn't hold myself anymore and i kissed him on his lips, the kiss was so passionate and it was important to me.

I slowly got to his neck and i left hickeys, then Taehyung pulled back and said. "Kookie, we're going to meet with Hoseok and Jimin tomorrow, i can't show up with hickeys" he blushed

"Well... i already left some.." i said his eyes widened and i pecked his lips one more time.

"Lets watch a movie" Taehyung giggled.

"I'll do everything for you"

~
I'm so bad at this XD

To be continued..

Thanks for reading!