A tattoo pattern

Humming to yourself you danced through the streets of Karakura. Your destination was the shop of the former captain Kisuke Urahara. To make sure you were right you pulled a folded paper out of the sleeve of your shinigami uniform, where the way was described, together with a hand-drawn map. Hanataro made you this to make it easier for you, since your sense of direction was basically non-existent. The reason for this could be that you would look around more than you watched out where you were going.

This time you were lucky and found the shop without getting lost. Being your usual self, you just barged in without knocking. "Heyya, anyone in?" you called out and a few seconds later later Kisuke himself stepped around the corner, smiling widely as he saw you "_______, long time no see" he greeted and hugged you "Nice to see ya, too. How have ya been?" "Oh, I was good and you?" "Same here" you answered happily, then you lowered your voice "Hey, is Renji in? I wanna surprise him?" Kisuke chuckled and nodded "He's in the underground training grounds. Follow me"

You did as you were told and Kisuke led you to a door in the floor, from were a ladder led downwards to a huge area full with stones and dirt. "Nice" you complemented, then climbed down and Kisuke closed the door behind you. Already halfway down the ladder you saw two figures fighting against each other in the distance. Both had red hair, but you were focused on the one with the darker ones. Hiding your spiritual pressure, you sneaked up on the two guys. When you found the perfect moment, you jumped out of your hiding spot and right onto Renji's back, knocking him down.

"Heya Renji" you squealed and hugged the fallen man around the neck from behind "_____?" he asked in surprise as he sat up and turned around. He was sitting Indian style and you across his lab "What are you doing here" "I missed ya. Didn't cha miss me, too?"

Before Renji could answer the other guy ask with a smirk on his face "Don't you want to introduce me to your girlfriend?" "He isn't ma boyfriend" you told him "He's ma best friend" The guy looked at you slightly stunned, then he said "You remind me of someone but I don't know who?" You thought for a few seconds than answered "Maybe ya know ma brother, Gin Ichimaru" "He's your brother?" He was even more surprised and you nodded "No wonder that you talk the same way....oh, by the way, I'm Ichigo" "_____" you replied and reached out your hand to shake.

"Hey, you two" Renji called out "Don't act like I'm not there anymore" "Oh, I'm sorry" you said and hugged him tightly "Ya know that I only love ya" You could have sworn to see a small blush on Renji's face but then your attention was drawn somewhere else "I see you all have a lot of fun here" you all turned around to see Kisuke stay behind you "Now that I have you all here I can invite you all to my party this evening. We want to celebrate the end of the war" You, loving parties, grinned wildly and immediately agreed "I'll be there"

>>>>> Evening <<<<<

With the music blasting loud you danced around your bedroom in the apartment you had rented while you were in the world of the living. You brushed your hair and adjusted your hair band, then slipped into the new dress you had bought. It was simple, black and strapless but very comfortable and fit you perfectly. To bring a bit more colour into in you put a wide red belt around hips and slipped into a pair of pumps with the exact same shade of red as the belt.