A ribbon

"Come on, _____" an annoying Grimmjow purred in your ear, while pressing his body against your backside. "Grimmjow" you growled through gritted teeth as he placed his hands on your hips and rammed your elbow in his stomach "I told you a thousand times that nothing ever will happen between us" "Don't lie to yourself" the blue haired espada tried it again "You know you want me and your single now, so why not have some fun?" but before he could make a step towards you again, you had grabbed you scythe and held it to the back of his neck. Pressing it a little harder into his flesh, you looked into his eyes and said very slowly, so even he would understand "I tell you this one last time, so listen. You and me - this will never happen"

With that you turned around and without putting your scythe away, you started walking, hearing Grimmjow's hiss of pain with satisfaction as the sharp metal slid along his flesh. "Why him? He's just a bloody bastard" you heard Grimmjow mumble and a sad smile darkened face "If only I knew" you whispered the answer to yourself "Maybe because my stupid heart tells me that I love him"

As you walked around Karakura, you felt a lot of eyes on you and you enjoyed it. You knew how to use your body as a weapon and to get the things you want but you knew where you had to stop. You were no slut, you just knew how to use the body Aizen gave to you. Your enemies always see you as an easy prey, they can have fun with. A smirk crazed your lips as you remembered the expression of all opponents and the fear in your eyes when they realized the mistake they had made.

Suddenly your body stiffen up for a few seconds and you cursed under your breath "Damn gigai" With a sigh, you decided it was time for you to get a new one and moved your steps towards Kisuke's shop.

"Kisuke!" you chirped, switching into your flirty mode "______?" came the ex-shinigami's voice from the back of the shop "I'm right with you, my dear"

Just a few seconds later he stepped out from behind a few shelves "What do you need, darling?" he sat down on a step, looking up at you expectantly. "My gigai isn't working right. It's stiffening up all the time and I have problems to move" "I see" he replied thoughtfully "Get out of it, maybe I'm able to fix it. If not, you get a new one" You did as you were said and left the gigai, then handed it over to Kisuke. "Finally, some room" you exclaimed and stretched.

"I can fix it, but it will take a few days" "I'm sure you'll be able to fix it in half of the time" you leaned forwards to give him a good look on your breasts. "For you I try" Kisuke replied with a light blush on his cheeks and you smirked. "But today I won't be able to work on it. I'm throwing a party to celebrate the end of the winter war and of course you're invited" "I'll be there" you immediately agreed, loving all kinds of celebrations "Well, then see you later" you said, then left the shop to get ready.

>>>>> Evening <<<<<

"What to wear? What to wear?" you asked yourself as your gaze wandered over the clothes that were scattered over your whole bedroom. Eventually your eyes landed on a small bundle of black and metallic silver. A huge smirk curved your lips as you walked over to it and lifted it up, revealing it to be a short black dress without straps and a studded belt around the middle. "Perfect" you decided then took a quick shower and got dressed. After you'd tried your hair, you put it up in a ponytail, then slipped into your favourite pair of over-knee-boots and you were done.