A bandage

"It's so strange to be back" you mumbled to yourself as you looked down on Karakura town "The last time I was here I was still alive" Pulling a note out of the sleeve of your shinigami rope, you let your gaze sweep over it, searching for the address that was somewhere hidden in between the lines.

When you'd found it, you jumped off the roof you had been standing on and walked through the streets of your old home. You didn't hurry, wanting to enjoy your surroundings. Nothing had changed since the three years you had been gone. For a moment you thought about visiting your own grave but then decided against it. This would be too strange.

After some time, you eventually arrived at the shop you knew Kisuke Urahara was owning and running. In front of the shop a boy with red and a girl with black hair were sweeping the ground. Well, more the girl, the boy was shouting at her to work faster.

You cleared your throat and they turned around to you "What?!" the boy snapped at you, while the girl asked in a shy voice "M-ay I help you?" "I'm searching for Kisuke Urahara. Is he available?" you asked her politely but before even one of the children could answer the door slid open. "_____!" a man squealed, then ran over to you and hugged you, swaying you around in a circle. "Kisuke, I need air" you giggled, amused by his childish behaviour. "You look good" he complimented after he'd placed you back on your feet "Much better than the last time I saw you" "Well, it isn't hard to look better than in the moment you died, beaten up by a huge hollow". Kisuke laughed "True, true", then he turned and walked back in his shop "Come in. You arrived just at the perfect time. I'm throwing a party this evening to celebrate the end of the war" "Sounds good"

>>>>> Evening <<<<<

"Damn hair" you growled as you tried desperately to straighten it but one part just wouldn't stay down. Eventually, with the help of a lot of hairspray it stayed the way it was supposed to and got dressed. You had been shopping this afternoon to have some clothes for the party. A black, low cut shirt and a black and red checkered skirt "Perfect" you nodded to yourself, then made your way into the main room. Kisuke fortunately had offered you to stay with him while you were in the world of the living. As you stepped inside the huge room a bunch of people were already partying. What surprised was that there weren't only humans and shinigamis but also the vicards and arrancars.

Your old friends were surprised but happy to see you again. None of them had known that you'd become a shinigami after you died. They were even more surprised and in awe when they found out that you were currently the fourth seat of the 11th division, the roughest division in the whole soul society. You had a lot of fun but all the time you looked around to find this one person, but you couldn't find him anywhere. When you were about to ask for him, you were interrupted by your host.

Urahara had climbed on a table in the middle of the room and was now shouting over all the noises in the room "All right guys. Since now everyone is here we're playing a game and this is -" he made a dramatic pause "30 Minutes in heaven" There were a lot of groans but also as much cheers from the different people in the room. Kisuke meanwhile had jumped from the table and collected different objects from the boys, filling them all in his striped hat. When he had everything, he went straight over to you and shoved the hat in your face "Pick" he demanded cheerfully.

You rolled your eyes but stuck your hand inside anyway and picked the first thing that touched your fingers. It was small and soft and as you pulled it out you saw that it was a piece of a bandage. "A bandage!!" you called out over the music and a grin spread over your features as you saw who stepped out of the crowd. "Aw, Ichigo your so lucky" Urahara whined "You're the last to arrive and the first to get picked" You giggled and made your way into closet, wondering about what this 30 minutes will bring. Inside you lean against the wall.

"Why'd ya come so late, Ichigo? I've waited for you" "My father kept rambling about that I should behave and....hey! How do you know my name?" You smiled seductively and walked over to him, placing your hands on his chest "Come one, Ichigo, I'm only three years gone and you don't remember me anymore"

Even in the dark you could see his eyes widen and you knew that he remembered "_____!" he exclaimed and pulled you into a tight hug "You're back" You laughed and hugged him back, enjoying to be so close to him again. "Yes, I am" you mumbled into his chest but then you felt how Ichigo's body started shaking. Quickly you pulled back to be able to see his face and saw that he looked like he was about to cry, while he held desperately into your body "Ichigo what's wrong?" you took his face in your hands. "I'm so glad your back" Ichigo said hoarsely and let his head sunk onto your shoulder "But you should have never been gone. You didn't deserve to die" "It's all right" you hugged him close again "I'm back and that's all that matters" "Your right" Ichigo agreed and took a few deep breaths to calm himself down He never moved his arms from around your body.

When he was calm again he looked you up and down, making blush at the way he did this "Is something wrong?" "No, I just was thinking that you're gorgeous, you grew so much over the years. I can't believe that this sweet girl became such a beautiful woman" Ichigo told you and became even redder. "You don't look bad yourself" you answered but it was more like a whisper, causing Ichigo to chuckle "What happened to my confident, _____" "She's gone in your presence" you mumbled and lowered your head in embarrassment. A hand found it's way under your chin and your head was lifted up to meet Ichigo's chocolate brown eyes. "Let's see if we can bring her back" he said, then leaned in and kissed you softly.

It didn't take long for you to respond, just a few seconds later your hand slipped around his neck and you started kissing back. Ichigo's arms wrapped around your waist to pull you closer into his strong body. He slowly backed you up against the wall and gently pressed himself against you. You fisted your hand in his fiery hair and pulled him deeper into the kiss up to the point you didn't know anymore where you started and Ichigo ended.

Gasping for air you broke apart but after a few deep breaths Ichigo dived back into another kiss and this time he nibbled on your bottom lip, asking to be let in. Not in the mood to tease him you parted your lips and angled your head to deepen the kiss even more. Your tongues rubbed against each others, before they went to explore the other ones mouth, letting nothing untouched.

Ichigo pulled back moved his kisses along your jaw and down your neck. He peppered your skin until he had found your softspot. Right when he felt you tense up he sunk his teeth in your flesh, then let his tongue ran over it to soothe the sting. Sweet moans slipped from your throat, encouraging him even more and by the point he came back up to you, you'd become hoarse.

"You're a beast" you told him playfully and leaned back in but in the moment your lips touched the door swung open. You hissed as the bright light hit your eyes and turned your head the other way. About the same time all guests outside broke out in cheers and whistles. Ichigo grinned and picked you up bridal style, carrying you out of the closet. He sat down on one of the couchess and placed you onto his lab, wrapping his arms around you possessively. "Cut it out!" Ichigo snapped as the others continued to stare at you "Have you never seen a couple before?" After this the people went back to do what they did before and left you alone.

Ichigo turned his attention back to you and pecked your lips "How long are you allowed to stay in the world of the living?" he asked, looking at you hopefully. "It isn't clear" you started "I'm supposed to help out here to get everything back to normal after the war" "I see" Ichigo sighed but then he smiled again "Then let's use the time we can spend together" You smiled, too but instead of answering him verbally you pulled him down by his neck and kissed him passionately.