A photograph

"Take this!!!" you shouted as you swung your scythe at Ichigo. "Is that all you have" he replied with a grin and blocked your attack with his own huge zanpakuto. You jumped back and with a fluent movement made a pirouette, using the momentum for the next attack. Ichigo just barely managed to get out of the way before he head was chopped of.

"Damn, _____!" he shouted angrily "Was that necessary? This is just training after all" "Sorry, Ichigo" you giggled "I guess I was a bit too concentrated" You skipped over to Ichigo who was sitting on the ground, having stumbled after your attacked, and helped him back to his feet. "It's all right. It's getting late anyway, let's stop" "All right" you agreed and you both made your way from Urahara's underground training fields up into his shop. Ichigo plopped down by the table while you walked into the kitchen to get two bottles of water. You handed on to the red head and he thanked you "For and arrancar and the sister of an espada your way too nice, you know that" Ichigo stated as you sat down beside him.

Like you can guess your brother is Nnoitra, the fifth espada but you were the exact opposite of him. You were cheerful, nice, gently, polite and like Ichigo said way too nice for an arrancar. That was also what Aizen thought, so he tried to get you out of the way. You managed to escape and now you were living with Urahara. Even now that the war was over, and you had the chance to move back to Las Noches you decided to stay in the world of the living, having grown attached to the people there. They'd accepted you the way you are and didn't care about if you acted according to your kind or not. They didn't even mind you being an arrancar.

You were about to answer something when Kisuke walked through the door, his arms filled with bags bringing him out of balance. Jumping to your feet you took some of the bags and put them on the counter "What did you buy that everything for?" you asked him as you looked through all the stuff he'd bought "Did you forget, my dear?" Kisuke answered "I'm giving a party this evening to celebrate the end of the war" You slapped your forehead, you actually had forgotten about the party. Ichigo then got up from his spot on the floor "Well, I better go home then to get ready. See ya later" "Bye, Ichigo" when Ichigo was gone you turned to Urahara "I'll take a shower then help you with the party"

>>>>> Evening <<<<<

You stood in front of the closet, not knowing what to wear. As you came here from Las Noches you had basically just the stuff you had on your body, then Rangiku went shopping with you and now you had too much to wear. "That's it" you finally had the perfect outfit. A few minutes later you stood in front of the mirror bright green summer dress, that went down to your knees in a flirty skirt and black high heels. Your hair was up in the usual two pigtails, held in place by your bone fragments. Satisfied with what you looked like you went back in the main room to wait with Urahara for your guests.

About an hour later the room was filled with so many people you wondered how they all fit in there. All of your friends were there even a few of the arrancars and espadas. "Hey there, lil sis" your brother greeted you with a hug. You probably were the only woman he doesn't hate. Actually, he was quite protective over you. He always said "Since you will never be stronger than me I have no problems with you but no man is touching my sister"