A glove

It was a beautiful day, so you decided to go to the park in the hope to find somebody to play with. You always had a playful nature and though you often were kind of childish and hyper, you also could be serious when you had to. That's why you liked to be around Lillynette or Kisuke, since they showed a similar behaviour.

As you had reached the park, you already heard the yelling of a female from afar "Starrk! Get your lazy ass up and play with me!"
You smirked, immediately recognizing your best friend's voice and made your way in the direction the noises came from. Getting closer, you heard a sleepy groan. "Bother someone else and let me sleep"

Lillynette was sitting on Starrk's hips, who was sleeping against as a tree as you reached them.

"Staaahaaarrk!" the girl whined again but her other half didn't even stir. You giggled at the thought that two once had been one being as a hollow. They'd developed so completely different personalities after they'd been separated and turned into two arrancars.

"Hey, Lillynette!"
She immediately turned towards you, her short, blonde hair flying freely in the wind without her mask fragments, as she was in a gigai
"______!" she jumped of Starrk and stormed towards you "Do you want to play with me?" "That's why I'm here" you smirked widely "So, what do you want to play?"

Lillynette thought about your question for a few seconds, then she smirked and ran away from you "Come and get me!"
You immediately took off after her and chased her through the park, nearly knocking a few passengers over.

When you were the one to be caught and ran back to where you had started the game, Lillynette called out to you.
"_____! Watch out!" "This won't work on me!" you looked back over your shoulder with a triumphant smirk on your face, but in the next second your legs hit something that caused you to fall on something soft.

"Ow" you groaned, parallel to the groaning of someone else and as you pushed yourself up on your forearms, you realized that you were lying across Starrk's lab.

"______" he grumbled sleepily and after a short brake added "Nice panties"

Realizing that the skirt you were wearing must have slipped up, you quickly scrambled up and pulled your skirt down again, a deep blush on your face. Meanwhile Lillynette was laying on the ground and holding her stomach from laughing so hard.

"Hey, Starrk" you mumbled shyly, not able to meet his eyes. He chuckled lightly, then yawned heavily "Hey, _____. Nice to see you"

Before you could say anything else, someone else called out for you. Looking up, you saw Kisuke running towards you "Hey, Kisuke"
You were happy to see the cheerful man as he was distracting you from your embarrassing memories. "What brings you here?" "Oh, I just wanted to invite you to my party this evening. We celebrate the end of the war"

"I'll be there" you immediately agreed and Lillynette did, too "And don't worry about Starrk. I'll get him there somehow, even if I have to drag him there"