𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤

Why did my mate kiss and leave , anyway I should find Mandy and tell her what happened if I can find her this castle is so big.

I didn't watch where I was going and bumped into someone I looked up at the man he had blue eyes dark blond hair.

He's really built, have to admit he looks really hot, what am I saying I have a mate already."Watch where your going" he said rude.

What's his problem, whatever I guess I keep walking down the hallway and see another man he smiles when he sees me.

It's weird we didn't even speak yet and yet I feel a connection ." Are you lost"? He asked I nodded yes.

" I'll show you where to go your beautiful by the way, my name is Liam by the way" I blushed a bit when he called me beautiful.

" Thank you , I'm Andy"

" It's nice to meet you, it looks like something is on your mind" he's right there's a few stuff on my mind.

" A few stuff yea but mostly I didn't really want to come my parents made me" we both turned to each other.

" Why don't you want to be here," he asked.

" The Five brothers the alphas here are killers and they seem scary and mean" he chuckled.

" A lot of people think that about them, but I think you should get to know them, there not that bad Andy" maybe he has a point.

We start walking again and I see the ballroom." "Here we are Andy" I see Mandy on her phone.

" Thanks Liam maybe we'll see each other again, I should get back to my friend though"

" Yeah Andy I hope so later beautiful" he kisses my cheek and goes in the other direction I smile and go to Mandy and tell her everything that happened.

" Andy that's crazy , looks like your having fun" I chuckle we both see the ceremony starting the a man and women come out.

" Hello everyone I'm Victor Knight, first off thank you for coming out tonight as you know this is a big night for our children" the woman next to him smiles and begins to speak.

" I'm Kate Knight, today we are welcoming back our sons the Knight brother's" once she said that all the girls in the room started acting crazy.

There dad shakes his head and chucked." We hope they find there Luna tonight" the double doors open and five men come out.

The first one I see he looks like the oldest for some weird reason I feel something towards him weird.

The second one that I saw was that mean jerk that didn't even apologize but have to admit I felt something toward him too.

The third one that I saw next I've never seen him before but the girls I almost drooling over him.

The fourth brother I see he's really handsome he looks at me and gives me a smile I blush.

The final brother I can see is Liam oh shit, it all makes sense now I have a connection with all of them, legend says that the knight brothers have the same mate.

But it can't be possible there are many beautiful women here, they walk and go to each girl every girl is disappointed when they pass.

They keep walking they pass Mandy but they stop once  they come to me." Mate" they said.

I was so speechless I didn't know what to do or say I know there my mates, should I run no that wouldn't work out.

They would catch me in five seconds I pancaked so  I called my brothers name for help." Jack help" he came to me and put me behind him.

That wasn't a good idea the one with the silver hair growled  and he's eyes turned black as ever