𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚

I really do hope that bitch is gone when me and Liam was in Zion comes up to me." Shift" Shit I never  shifted back around others I might shift naked or something.

" I won't ask you again Andy, everyone out now" I saw everyone leave I closed my eyes and shifted but  when my eyes open Zion eyes black.

I then see the other Alphas come back in there eyes turn  all black with lots of lust I look down shut I'm naked I tried to cover up as much as possible.

Zander walks upstairs then comes back down with my grey  shorts and blue tank top I put them on that was so embarrassing.

I got mad because I saw the bitch walk in fake smiling at me." Hi we haven't really met , but I'm Zions  girlfriend soon to be Luna of this pack" she smiled.

Excuse me she's what." Zion is that true"?

" Abby you know we never dated and will never not in this  lifetime or the next" that made me happy.

" Zion that may be true but don't you remember  all the times we fucked" she looks at me I could really kill her.

" Did you really sleep with her"? He came close to me and  smirked.

" I told you before your just my mate did you really expect for me to wait like my brothers did your  my mate nothing more pup" I feel like he ripped my heart  out I wanted to cry but my anger took over.

" Fuck you Alpha , I tried being nice to you I can't take this  anymore go sleep with that dumb bitch because I hate you, Zion"

Everyone was surprised even Zion I was so mad I was shaking , Ralph looked at Zion and Zion nodded." First off all I said was a lie I never slept with Abby  , listen I've never had a mate I thought it would make me weak but I was wrong" Zion said.

" Why did you lie to me then , that really hurt me Zion" I said.

" Part of me wanted to make you jealous the other part  was just stupid , Abby you should know I don't have sex with sluts or no one besides my mate" Abby pouts and leaves.

" Zion thanks at least for telling me the truth i guess that's a start but you shoud have told me that in the beginning , I need space" I leave and head back upstairs.

I don't know which room I'm in I just sit down and sigh all of that was hard to say but it needed to be said , I hear a knock." Come in" I see Ralph come in and sit next to me.

" I'm sorry that happened, believe me, Zion is mad at  himself me and my brothers knew he was lying about Abby"

" Wait you guys knew why didn't you say anything" I asked

" We wanted Zion to tell you , Zander had a big argument  with him which he deserves Zion knows what he did was wrong"

" I want to get to know Zion but I don't want to get hurt  like this ever again , where is he"?

" He left to blow some steam he did text me though  he went into town to get your pills your running low" that's nice of him.

" While were waiting let's go to the pack doctor for your checkup" before he was about to get up I stopped  him.

" Ralph just wanted to say thanks" he smiled and kissed  my cheek I smiled very happy the pack doctor wasn't far.

As me and Ralph were walking I felt our hands touch I didn't move away so now our hands were locked  together." Alpha nice to see you and this must be our Luna" the lady said.

" Yes this is Andy we're just here for a checkup" I couldn't  stop thinking about Zion.

" Alright it won't take long , nice to meet you, Luna, my  name is Dr. Jean"

" Nice to meet you to but please call me Andy"