𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

Aɴᴅʏ's Pᴏᴠ

It's been three days since I found out i was a mate of five Alphas I've been the hot topic around town, I've been spending most my time with Mandy.

I already got my thing packed can't believe today's the day I move I'm sad yeah but i am happy." I'm going to miss you so much" Mandy says.

" I'm going to miss you too" we both hug.

" Andy I can't believe you have five mates plus on top of it there  Alphas, are you ready for that especially the Luna position"? Mandy asked.

Am I ready for this I've never seen myself as a Luna before never thought it would happen and having five mates it's going to be different." I think I can handle it but one of my mates Zion I can't figure him out, I really do think he hates me I don't know why though"

" Andy I'm sure that's not true just get to know him , he will come around" I hope she's right I hear a knock on my door.

" Come in" I said I saw Ralph I smiled once I saw him I missed all the alphas like crazy and it's only been three days.

He takes my suitcase." I'll be in the car Andy" he kisses my cheek and leaves Mandy giggles.

" Can I just say he's so polite your in good hands Andy" we both laugh and I head downstairs and hug my parents then head outside.

Ralph opens the door for me I get in , put on my seatbelt." Andy I know leaving is hard, how about once you're settled you can visit here whenever you want"

" Wait really"? I asked happy.

" Yes Andy" I was happy he told me that but my mind went back to Zion maybe Ralph can tell me more about Zion not liking me.

" I have a question about Zion, does he have like two personalities because one point he's all protective then  he's rude"

" No Zion is different he doesn't really let anyone new come in his life but deep down there's a good person" maybe I just have to get to know him.

Ralph starts driving to the pack house." Me and my brothers we had a hard couple years and it's hard for him to admit that he loves you but he will come around Andy" Ralph said I hope he's right.

" Hope so" About an hour and where here I got out and saw the packhouse it was so huge I've never seen anything like this.

Ralph gets my suitcase." Now don't be alarmed we have missed you" he chucked.

Once I enter my mates come to hug me except for Zion I'll ignore that." Hi Andy" I missed Liam.

" Liam I missed you" I giggle.

" Missed you more beautiful, now to meet the rest of us" One of the alphas came up to me.

" I'm Zander the second oldest it's a pleasure to meet you" he takes my waist I couldn't get words out.

" Hi hehe" he lets my waist go I pout a little he kissed my cheek I then saw the next alpha.

" I'm Josh it's lovely to see you again" he takes my hand it's hard to say anything maybe I'm nervous and is it me Zander and Josh look the same.

" Andy no need to be nervous around us and to answer that question me and Zander are twins" I looked shocked.

" Andy he can read minds" Liam said that's really cool.

I look at Zion I really don't know what to say." Did you take your  pills yet" he asked.

Why would he care if I had my pills maybe he does care." Yes I did before I came here" he then leaves and heads  upstairs and slams the door.

" Ignore him Andy it's one of those bad days , now let's hang out then  we'll have dinner soon" Josh said.

Me and my mates watched Beauty & the Beast with Emma Watson one of my favorite movies I felt a little tired though ." Get some rest Andy" Josh said.

I laid my head on his shoulder and fell asleep, I was dreaming of me and Zion we both were in a meadow we were  happy and cuddling.

I rub my  eyes and fully wake up." Hey sleepy head, how was  your nap"? Zander asked.

" It was good how long was I asked"?

" About an hour , Ralph just got done cooking dinner , let's head  to the dining room" he leads me to the dining room and I sit down.

I hear footsteps come down must be Zion." So Andy what's your favorite  color"? Liam asked.

" I have a lot but I would have to say yellow" Zion rolls his eyes.

" That's a dumb color , I think it's to bright" Zayn said I seriously  can't win with him can I.

" Yes the color yellow is bright and the sun is mostly yellow without it there would be darkness" he had nothing  to say after my response.

" Finally someone that can shut up Zion haha , Andy what do you like to do in your free time" ? Ralph asked as he put all the food on the table.

" Me and my best friend Mandy would do everything go to the mall shop , watch movies she loves her shopping  sometimes we would hang out with drake" Once I said drakes name the table went silent.

" Who is drake"? Zion asked rather jealous.

" He's our friend"

" I really don't care who he is"he said getting angry.

" Zion"! Ralph growled.

" Was drake ever your boyfriend" Liam asked calmly , even though  it bothered him a lot.

" No never he is  like a brother to me , nothing between us never  happened" All the guys were relieved even Zion.

I saw the door open maybe it's there parents but no I saw a women she looked to maybe be in her twenty's she comes and takes a seat next to Zion not gonna lie  that made me jealous but hey maybe she's a friend.

She looks at me very mean but then smirks at me all of a sudden she kisses Zion on the lips it was just for a second  because he pushed her away making her fall on the floor.

I'm happy he did that but I need some air , I see Zion look at me his  face softens." Andy wait" I run out the pack house.

I close my eyes and focus and soon I'm in my wolf form I run and  run in the forest until I see the borderline as I was about to cross a bigger wolf pulled me back.

It was Liam , seeing him in his wolf form was scary he shifted back into his human form but I stayed into my wolf form ." Andy please never run away like that, you know he cares right"

I nod." Let's head back" I nod again and we walk back I'm better  now we walk in to see Zion and that women arguing